Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Player Are You Most Eager To See In '06?

JoeSkins

Its hard to pick two players when i want to see the whole team out there. But i will go with loyd on offense because everybody talks about we over paid a guy that is a #four at best. Well if we put TO back in Sanfran we wouldn't be the guy he was for the eagles. He'll be just a mouth with no quarter back to throw to him. He put up good numbers for the offense they had. Then on defense my favorite part of the sport, is Carter(Carter being one of the best DE in this off season). If he does what we all hope he does there will be alot of turn overs and the D won't be on the field much.

Offense - Lloyd should free up some room for Moss. It will be interesting to see how Cooley's role changes.

Defense - Taylor and Archuleta should be fun to watch. If Carter can get some pressure that should help the secondary.

Special Teams - Randle-El, hopefully he is worth all the dough he got. The kicking game might be interesting depend on who we keep

What a GREAT thread. I am most excited about seeing what Santana Moss can do when he is not having to do EVERYTHING himself. Moss still showed up in the stat books despite being triple-teamed. He should be streaking down the sidelines all day with Randle El, Lloyd, Cooley, and Portis demanding special attention.

Edit: Portis and Sean Taylor are definitely tied for second. As someone else has already mentioned, Jason Campbell will be a sight to behold in preseason. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing him take a substantial amount of snaps.

I'm pretty excited to see what all of our FA and draft acquisitions can do, but in particular ...

Offense - Lloyd (he was good with Alex Smith at QB, let's see what he can do with an experienced vet like Brunell)

Defense - Archuletta (more particularly what the combo of him and Sean Taylor can produce, damn I drool thinking about it ...)

Special Teams - Randel El (will be nice not to have to hold my breath every time we return a kick or a punt *stares evily at Antonio Brown*)

But I'm just as excited to see the rookies from the '06 draft around the league compete and show their skills. Particularly Bush, Young, and Williams.

Hey guys how about Mike Sellers? He is HUGE and should literally be paving the way for Clinton Portis as the regular fullback under Saunders O. He must be pushing 265 and all muscle in the work room clips. What a great guy to have on our side. He is a worker and was involved on possibly my most favorite play of last season.

I'm pretty excited to see what all of our FA and draft acquisitions can do, but in particular ...

Offense - Lloyd (he was good with Alex Smith at QB, let's see what he can do with an experienced vet like Brunell)

Defense - Archuletta (more particularly what the combo of him and Sean Taylor can produce, damn I drool thinking about it ...)

Special Teams - Randel El (will be nice not to have to hold my breath every time we return a kick or a punt *stares evily at Antonio Brown*)

But I'm just as excited to see the rookies from the '06 draft around the league compete and show their skills. Particularly Bush, Young, and Williams.

Good post man. I agree about Randle El. It's going to be exciting seen him juke and jive on punt returns. Also I agree with you about bush and company. I'd like to see Bush have a breakout year and make the Saints respectable with all thats happened down there.

its hard to pick just 1 guy, of course, we wanna see how all the newcomers do, and if the guys that stepped up last year will take it to another level this season. I think this is the most excited I've been to see how both O and D do. I love balanced teams, now it seems like we may have a very well balanced team. I can't pick, I'll just say I can't wait to see the skins roll out and over anyone that stands in there way b/c :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

:point2sky

Archived