Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CowGirls are Getting "ready" for us

COOOOLEY!

"Coach is Ready!"

Funny, he looks more like he is constipated to me.

He is ready to be humiliated again. Bring it Cowturds we are going to stomp you again. Your coaching staff has no clue was Gibbs/Saunders/Williams has in store for you.

They act like were their *****es...

Yea they won like 13 out the last 15 but that dosnt matter anymore after what we did to them last season.

We punked them twice last season.

Let them live in the past that is all they have to hung on to:laugh: . It's funny to me their fans just crack me up.

They act like were their *****es...

Yea they won like 13 out the last 15 but that dosnt matter anymore after what we did to them last season.

We punked them twice last season.

Yeah, but since Gibbs return...We've won 3 out of the last 4:D

Let's get it on:wavetowel

I love the "Defend the Star" comment, especially when Owens is on their team. :silly:

Also, I hate that picture of Bill/Joe.

But seriously, the game's in Dallas, and we have a game on the 11th and thus a short week, I'd be impressed if we came out on top.

I'd say the motivation factor will be on their side. We will have to be way fired up to make it happen in their building again. Once again, though- training camp hasn't even started and the NFL message boards are getting busy. :) We will all be at a fevered pitch by August.

Hmm... Wait something is missing.. What is it though.. I can't put my finger on it... OH THATS RIGHT... The two bombs to Moss... Man, how could this crappy propaganda film miss that.... Oh well... Someone should e-mail them their mistakes. Its a shame....

That part's hilarious, I thought they would've skipped showing that game altogether.

This video epitimizes the Cowboys... think about it, even at the end, they put up the words... "Let the Rivalry" then "Cowboys" then "Redskins" and then nothing else... let the rivalry what, change hands? go back to the skins for a while?

They don't think in complete thoughts down there since Sean Taylor laid waste to them in their home opener.

Thats ok they can have there past of beating us cause were winning in the present but if they want to go back in time let me remind all of the cowgirls fans the most important fact 2-0 in nfc championship games...and i know cowgirls fans arent so smart but that means were 2-0 in the most important game we can play you in.

:applause: :applause: :applause: great point they can have the reg. season it doesn't mean anything when trying to get to the biggest game.

Guys,

Desperation is one of those words that can often be described and defined but rather hard to put a finger on it in the visual sense. Kudos to the maker of this video for thinking outside the box, breaking down walls and overcoming barriers and making a word like "desperation" a visual aid.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

That is too good. Having the Iraqi defense minister come out before the video would have been the only way to top this off. Bwahahahahaha!!!

"We have pushed zeh infidels back and zeh rumors of them getting into zeh endzone is preposterous. There was no 14 points. Rumors of 35 points in Satan's lair of Washington have been all lies. Drew Bledsoe is 22 years old and T.O. has converted. You must listen to me. I know zeh truth. As I speak zeh heroic guard of the Elite Cowboys have advanced and scored 21 points as of this minute. We shall defeat zeh infidels!!!"

How are any of the Cowboys WR's going to consistantly catch the ball with Arculeta and Taylor roaming about??? Archuleta and Taylor are just back there waiting to put a monster hit and put a WR out for the game.

Everybody knows how fragile Terry Gleen is. I don't see him lasting too long in this game. And the way T.O. was runing from Ray Lewis a couple of years ago shows me he's not into too much physicality either.

Lets see...won't be able to run the ball against us...Their WR's will have their heads on a swivel the whole night looking for Taylor And Archuleta so they won't be catching consistantly........And Bledsoe is still a sitting duck....Sounds like the redskins beat them by atleast 17 points to me.

Archived