Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CowGirls are Getting "ready" for us

COOOOLEY!

Hmm... Wait something is missing.. What is it though.. I can't put my finger on it... OH THATS RIGHT... The two bombs to Moss... Man, how could this crappy propaganda film miss that.... Oh well... Someone should e-mail them their mistakes. Its a shame....

ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to propaganda. newcomers beware we have a few of our own and they like to hit......hard. pick your posion either way i cant wait for the 2nd step to the super bowl. :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Thats ok they can have there past of beating us cause were winning in the present but if they want to go back in time let me remind all of the cowgirls fans the most important fact 2-0 in nfc championship games...and i know cowgirls fans arent so smart but that means were 2-0 in the most important game we can play you in.

That was well put together. I applaud the creator of such a project. Lets just keep in mind that the Cowgirls need films like this to get them pumped up. We need one thing to get us ready.... September to come. In Gibbs I trust... HTTR!

that did it! i gotta get down there. anybody getting in on the action with the redskins travel packages? is there a cheaper way of doing it? one thing i will say about fans in plttsburgh they travel like no other! we gotta get some B&G in that stadium!

I luv luv luv the fact they are asking their fans not to sell to us

I remember how loud the stadium was when Moss scored the 2nd a TD, a huge cheer happened as he walked into the endzone

The best part was reading CZ seeing how pissed they were about Skins fans singing hail to the Redskins after the win

I luv luv luv the fact they are asking their fans not to sell to us

I remember how loud the stadium was when Moss scored the 2nd a TD, a huge cheer happened as he walked into the endzone

The best part was reading CZ seeing how pissed they were about Skins fans singing hail to the Redskins after the win

I'm still sick from the scene at the Linc last season. I'll never forget HTTR blaring in our lot.

Archived