Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After the Blast.......... ES Summer blast thread

Pete

Here's a couple of pictures of my kids at the park. First is Connor with the Reeses-Man and then Connor and Isabella on the Dinosaur-Go-Round. If you wanted to see the characters you had to hang out at the front of the park near the Carousel.

AMF, I can't believe you! The gall that you have, showing these pictures on here. I mean, none of them even have me in them! I've even received some complaints about the lack of Joe in your pictures. You sir, are an *******!

:jk:

It was good seeing you again. Cute kids btw.

AMF, I can't believe you! The gall that you have, showing these pictures on here. I mean, none of them even have me in them! I've even received some complaints about the lack of Joe in your pictures. You sir, are an *******!

:jk:

It was good seeing you again. Cute kids btw.

If we could have crammed you into the Dino-Go-Round THAT would have been worthy of several photos! :laugh:

DUDE. That is NOT cool. That is NOT my body and far from it!!!

Negative bribery does NOT work Jaimie. Now I will NEVER tell you!! muahahaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao:

Oh well...supposed to be a burn on vis....you're just an innocent bystander that got caught in the crossfire!! :laugh: ;)

Besides...I told you; I already know!!! :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao:

Oh well...supposed to be a burn on vis....you're just an innocent bystander that got caught in the crossfire!! :laugh: ;)

Besides...I told you; I already know!!! :)

Oh and how is that? His body is hot!!

(not that my fake body isn't, but it's not mine!).

Well. Sigh. At least I have a bigger rack on that one. :laugh:

No more posting, quoting that picture, I don't care if my fake body is "hot" (which I find a bit insulting) lol.

(this is not a photoshop thread...please don't use it as one)

Thank you.

How about posting some of your pics? We need more material for unsonny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How about posting some of your pics? We need more material for unsonny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yo, I don't wanna hear it ... I'm still waiting for 1 particular picture to show up. You know which 1 I am talking about. Is Huly blocking that post or what?

Oh and how is that? His body is hot!!

(not that my fake body isn't, but it's not mine!).

Well. Sigh. At least I have a bigger rack on that one. :laugh:

georgia, i agree you have a much bigger rack than that photo... oh wait? was i not supposed to say that??

:point2sky

Going back in time, when we headed to Fredrick, EA rear ended Huly's truck.

He got a nice dent in his bumper. Huly's truck is A-OK. It sounded worse than it was having been in Huly's car at time.

Archived