Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After the Blast.......... ES Summer blast thread

Pete

Going back in time' date=' when we headed to Fredrick, EA rear ended Huly's truck.

He got a nice dent in his bumper. Huly's truck is A-OK. It sounded worse than it was having been in Huly's car at time.[/quote']

Tsk Tsk...them kid can be such bad drivers... :silly:

Yeah he hit the trailer hitch on the back of my truck so now is front bumper has a square dimple! :laugh:

Hello All! We got home late last night, so I will post my picture tonight.

Got some good shots of everybody. Thanks for such a great time. I wish we could have stayed together more and I could've got to know more of you, but we were being led around by a 6 year old. :doh:

I think the only ride that "scambled my eggs" was the sidewinder. Something about going backwards, and being real jerky for a steel coaster. Strange.

2 Best Rides: The Great Bear and Storm Runner. I could ride these two all day.

2 Worst Rides: Reeses" X-treme Cup Challenge and Sidewinder. The first was a shooting gallery on wheels, the second was just painful.

Lines to get on the rides were not bad all day, especially for a summer weekend.

Like I said I'll be posting my pictures tonight. Thanks everyone. :cheers:

Going back in time' date=' when we headed to Fredrick, EA rear ended Huly's truck.

He got a nice dent in his bumper. Huly's truck is A-OK. It sounded worse than it was having been in Huly's car at time.[/quote']

Yeah he hit the trailer hitch on the back of my truck so now is front bumper has a square dimple! :laugh:

Apparently EA hitting the back of the truck, while Pez was driving, is a metaphor for getting closer to Pez's ass. EA contends that this is not true. But, since he's banned, he can't defend himself, and I can say whatever I want. That'll teach his ass to get banned. :laugh:

Apparently EA hitting the back of the truck, while Pez was driving, is a metaphor for getting closer to Pez's ass. EA contends that this is not true. But, since he's banned, he can't defend himself, and I can say whatever I want. That'll teach his ass to get banned. :laugh:

Uh Joe, that's a rule violation there... :(

You might want to edit that....

:paranoid:

You must have not gone on the Rapids... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
We hit the Rapids early, before lunch. We went back by there later in the day and all of the shoots were filled.

The other ride that was extremely long was the water coaster. looked pretty lame for 90 min. wait.

Oh and as Bill would say, "EXTREME!!!!!"

Damn, looks like you guys all had a good time and treated my Koozie to a good time. One thing, If I ever see my koozie wrapped around another Green Light or Rolling Rock Product, there will be hell to pay!! Sorry I missed the good time.

Damn, looks like you guys all had a good time and treated my Koozie to a good time. One thing, If I ever see my koozie wrapped around another Green Light or Rolling Rock Product, there will be hell to pay!! Sorry I missed the good time.

LOVING THE GREEN LIGHT BABY!!!!! :nana:

This post is dedicated to Bill "Mr. Extreme!" and Bry the Adenaline Junkie

These were the before, during and after shots of Storm runner.

Note the spaced out look in pic three

That ride absolutely ROCKED! The 2 second rush to 75 mph was AWESOME! EXTREME BABY! :laugh:

:doh: Lunch Time!

pic 2 - (please identify) :doh: I should have been more social

That is me and my lovely wife !! We were with different groups and I didn't really get a chance to talk with ya. We'll have to be a little more social at the ES tailgate !

:laugh: :rotflmao: :jump: PRICELESS!!! This should be her new signature...:silly:

Just jokes Huly! Love YA!!!!!

Ok... Huly has gone to bed and I got the scanner halfway working.....

I give you: Huly on the storm runner! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hulyhershey.jpg

Archived