Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After the Blast.......... ES Summer blast thread

Pete

Well, I survived Hershey yet another time. I can tell I'm getting old as we were ready to jet at 5:30pm. Just a few points about my day:

1) Huly and Pez talked all day about this great Hershey sundae ... when we finally went and ordered, they didn't even finish theirs (WEAK !!)

2) HSF - you need to get on some rides, dammit

3) Who Del - you are a WEAK Eagles fan ... If I were hanging with a bunch of other teams fans, I would represent with at least a t-shirt or hat.

4) Frozen pop tarts actually work.

5) NEVER EVER go on a water ride, then eat ice cream in an air conditioned building (am I right, vis, or what?)

6) Storm Runner is currently my favorite ride at Hershey (almost pooped me pants). Wait til you see Hulys face on this ride, its PRICELESS !! Come on Pez, get that thing posted.

7) We chose to eat lunch at "the only place with beer" in Hersheypark, and yet I only saw 1 person with a beer. (Yes, I'm guilty of going alcohol free too - but I was hungover).

I would like to thank Pez and Huly again for puttin this thing together. It's great to see a bunch of Skins fans takin over Eagles territory. We got many looks (and some Hi-5s) but saw very few McNabb jerseys (2 is all I saw).

I had a blast with my "group" and I wish I could have gotten to really hang with others, but there's always tomorrow ! I can't wait to get to my first ES Tailgate this season !

HTTR

Looks like everyone had a great time...Sorry I missed it! :(

I do have one question?....is Huly riding the Horse or is she riding the pole? :silly:

pezhulyoncarrousel.jpg

I expect to be slugged for this one at the first pre-season tailgate. :D

Although I was already gone, I saw Huly eye in' up that pole all day. It must have been a pole dance for pez !!

Looks like everyone had a great time...Sorry I missed it! :(

I do have one question?....is Huly riding the Horse or is she riding the pole? :silly:

pezhulyoncarrousel.jpg

I expect to be slugged for this one at the first pre-season tailgate. :D

That was the scariest ride I had been on all day. I had to hold on for fear I would fall.

2) HSF - you need to get on some rides, dammit

HTTR

Well apparently HSF wants something more death defying. Everytime I walked up to her after a ride, she would make some insulting comment, like "Oh what? I bet it was so scary! Well I skydive, without a parachute, that's a real adrenaline rush! You little *****.". Those were her exact words to me, I was hurt.

Edit: It looks like I forgot how to spell. :doh:

Well apparently HSF wants something more death defying. Everytime I walked up to her after a ride, she would make some insulting comment, like "Oh what? I bet it was so scary! Well I skydive, without a parachute, that's a real adrenaline rush! You little *****.". Those were her exact words to me, I was hurt.

Edit: It looks like I forgot how to spell. :doh:

:blahblah::blahblah:

:bsflag:

Oh yeah, thanks for coming and dancing with me at that Pop Tart thing ... oh wait, you didn't. NONE OF YOU DID!!!!!! :mad:

You guys just let me go up there and make an ass of myself. All by myself. :silly:

We double dared you to do it.:silly:

Admit it, you wanted to dance anyways!!:D

We double dared you to do it.:silly:

Admit it' date=' you wanted to dance anyways!!:D[/quote']

Correction. YOU double dared me! Once you did that, I felt the "devil horns" sprouting up off my head. Granted, I don't mind making an ass out of myself, since I do it on a regular basis. But I feel so uncomfortable dancing. You all are lucky you got me up there to do it in the first place.

Dude, you did a great job representin ES on the dance floor ... the only thing that could have been better would have been you grinding on the girl leading the dance, and gettin all dirty dancin with her. Now that would have been priceless.

Do not forget our closet redskin fan WhoDel trying to steal our redskin hats.

You should have heard him on the ride home talking to EA and I. He kept saying, "I think the Redskins are going to be good this year.", "I hate the Redskins, but it's hard not to like them, because they've got such a good team.". Then he sang Hail To The Redskins.

Dude, you did a great job representin ES on the dance floor ... the only thing that could have been better would have been you grinding on the girl leading the dance, and gettin all dirty dancin with her. Now that would have been priceless.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That would have been hilarious, I bet it would have happened if some rum were involved :silly:

Archived