Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I believe Liddell will beat Silva. Silva lost to Tito Ortiz who got KO'd by Liddell so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the iceman puts the axe murderer to sleep.

Well the thing about that is, Tito is a stronger fighter than Silva is, so he took him to the ground and got a decision.

But Silva and Lidell are going to swing for the homeruns, so someone is getting knocked out!

That's what makes this fight so special.

Lidell has thee best chin I have ever seen. With the exception of maybe Cabbage.

Just got back from a party where we watched it, after the first fight I could have not watched another fight and been satisfied. Of all the figthts Silva and Fang was probably the best next to the first fight, shamrock ortiz fight was a joke(depending on who you like pick your poison), and the josh on josh was stupid. I thought Joes come back from behind fight was great, but I got wwe feeling from Mirs win. I really got the feeling that the sandman didnt want to beat Mir.

One thing I didnt like is they didnt have many under fights, the last pay per view had a couple of up and commers after the main fight and they were some of the best fights. I hope they get back to that.

I believe Liddell will beat Silva. Silva lost to Tito Ortiz who got KO'd by Liddell so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the iceman puts the axe murderer to sleep.

That logik is flawed,i saw liddell get whooped by some guy in pride,and he had to throw in the towell.

Silva fought the same guy that whooped liddell and knocked him out,so i

guess you never know.

That logik is flawed,i saw liddell get whooped by some guy in pride,and he had to throw in the towell.

Silva fought the same guy that whooped liddell and knocked him out,so i

guess you never know.

Rampage banged out Liddell. Rampage was then banged out by Silva, twice.

That's a guy called Anderson Silva. Wrong guy.

You know I was thinking....man this guy sure does tan to the point of looking black. lmao :laugh:

I guess now I know why.

I think they are brothers, or cousins. If you look at the video they show the other Silva in his corner.

Finally saw the fight, but have yet to see an agle on replay to show how bad Shamrock was hurt. I will tell you this. That first elbow by Tito landed FLUSH!!!

Also, I saw the stand down with Chuck and Silva. Silva accidentally said he wanted to **** Chuck. :laugh: I think I will purchase that one depending on how good the undercard is. I think Chuck will knock him out.

It's disappointing that the Ortiz v Shamrock fight was so controversial. I thought Tito would win anyway but the last thing you want to hear is a possible premature stoppage. By the sounds of it, this ufc ppv sucked...sorry to all those that paid for it.

The announcement for Silva v Liddell is pretty big. I like Chuck Liddell but I think Silva can take him.

Zoed apparently you dont know jack about MMA fighting! You are the one who needs to lay off the pipe my friend. Ortiz still would have handled shamrock easily however he WAS NOT hurt by the elbows. The Silvia fight did not suck they both respected each others punching power a great deal and the Pit Bull mad a huge error by keeping it on his feet or the entire fight that is why he lost.

I spent $5 to watch it at Baileys in Arlington and I still feel cheated. That was without a doubt the weakest UFC ever. Dana White has to be pissed. The Shamrock fight should have been allowed to continue and the heavies looked like neither one of them wanted to get hit. Terrible.

18901161533.gif

Chuck vs. Wandy is gonna be awesome!

I couldn't imagine a better fight than this.

I got Silva.........he is a BEAST!

He will be good for UFC because that's exactly the type of fighter fans want to see.

They want blood, well now they got it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GojZtWxw2-4&feature=Views&page=2&t=t&f=b

Here's the Shamrock fight.

After looking at it again, it was stopped way too early.

In slowmo it looks justified. But if big John was in there, he would have said "Ken protect yourself, or I'm going to stop it.......I'm going to stop it." And if nothing changed, then he would have stepped in.