Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I don't know how else to say this but I've had a gut feeling about Forrest all week. He's becoming the king of upsets as of lately and he's 1-0 against Chute Boxe alumni.

Put me down as taking Forrest. I may regret this pick but if anyone wants an easy sig bet win, this may be it. :evil:

I've actually got a weird feeling that KenFlo is going to weather the storm and wear BJ out tonight. Maybe even just go supernova MMA star and out fight him from the opening bell. It's probably just my visions of the GSP slaughter.

However, I'm not getting any upset vibe from Griffin. Love the man, but Spider isn't hurt or rusty like Shogun was. :(

I've actually got a weird feeling that KenFlo is going to weather the storm and wear BJ out tonight. Maybe even just go supernova MMA star and out fight him from the opening bell. It's probably just my visions of the GSP slaughter.

However, I'm not getting any upset vibe from Griffin. Love the man, but Spider isn't hurt or rusty like Shogun was. :(

Yeah there's no reason or rhyme for me, just a gut feeling. But I gotta go with it.

LOL, who didn't think this would happen. Taken from Sherdog's play-by-play of the very first fight:

"We are 10 seconds in and as the fighter’s circle, feeling each other out, the Philadelphia crowd is already booing."

HA! My sister's BF is there. :)

Think its 24267. I usually just look at the channel listing and find MMA-TV. It's always near the top of the list.

Thanks. I downloaded sopcast again.

It is good to see my old friend.

I don't see MMA......I do have polish ping pong though. That is a start.

Edited by McD5

Anyone else on Sopcast only have the small screen? You can maximize it to make it a bit bigger, but not full screen. That sucks . . . but I guess because it's streaming, it would look horrible in full screen mode.

Yes, small screen. Although I remember expanding it years ago.