Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Reading this thread is gonna hurt without being able to watch... :cuss: :cuss:

Spencer got dominated, maybe this wrestler kid is for real. Was it a ground war? I figured Spence would have to knock him out.

Edgar is for real. He's the only one to beat Tyson Griffin. he needs to work on his ground and pound though. His wrestling is first class though.

Can't say I'm surprised that this PPV was terrible. I knew it was going to suck when I saw the line up. The only reason I watched it was because I can't stand Bisping and Houston tends to deliver quick brutal knock outs (and continued to do so even in defeat).

Where is GSP? Is he waiting for the Ultimate Fighter to drag itself over the finish line so he can beat the crap out which ever Matt proves to be the better?

Saw the replay. Was right about Thiago KTFO of Houston. Houston is an exciting standup fighter, but Thiago is an all-around ass kicker. Houston failed badly. Houston is a strong mother fo, but I don't need to even point out that he has to work on everything but his knock-out game. Uhhh, how bout this Thiago cat???

Karo's fight wasn't as boring as people will point out. Things went back and forth, but it was overall nothing special. If Karo grows to the point where he can finish fights, he is well on his way to stardom. If he wants to end his fights, he needs to attack at will.

Bisping and Evans was a good fight. Below my expectations, but good. I had Rashad winning rounds 1 and 3. Barely excluding the second round, Rashad won the striking battle. He definitely out-wrestled Bisping. Bisping needs to work on his clinch, striking power, hell - his all around game. Rashad needs to take advantage of his talents. He has a lot of potential, but he seems to be too relaxed. I think if he becomes a maniac in the gym, he can become something pretty special. Give him a test next time. If possible, an in-shape Shogun, or how about Thiago?

Herman and Fisher choked. They couldn't afford to at this point. They need to really have a run from now on to catch back up to their previous projected potential.

*Just a sidenote, why was Rashad allowed to be 206 for the fight? I must have missed the memo. Isn't the limit 205 for LHW? I saw Chuck at 205.5 against Jardine, and now Rashad is 206...in a year should I expect it to be 208??

Where is GSP? Is he waiting for the Ultimate Fighter to drag itself over the finish line so he can beat the crap out which ever Matt proves to be the better?

Amen, I'm looking forward to GSP's title shot at Hughes (that's right) more than I am the Serra/Hughes fight, which I do think will be exciting, I'm just a big fan of GSP. I will note that I'm not completely counting Serra out though, I just don't see him out-fighting Hughes in any faction of the sport.

Evans beats Bisping in a split decision. Karma's a *****.

Overall.....blah. I want my $60 back. Pretty poor PPV.

i didn't pay for this event and i want my money back. horrible ppv.

I have a feeling that UFC 79 is going to make up for this ****ty PPV