Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

usatoday Redskinsreport

tonyriggins

White in whites are sick!! And we win with them joints on so stop complaining. Besides if I was gonna complain about anything, it would be the fact that we only wear the burgundy jerseys once a year now. What the hell is that all about? Anyone know?

They are the road Uni's and most NFL teams wear their dark jerseys for home games, so we really never get a lot of chances of wearing the burgundy.

Why not try gold pants with the white jersey? We are called the Burgundy and Gold after all. It looked good on Charlie Taylor too.

Bingo. I love those unis. I suggest this in every uniform thread but it seems to fall on deaf ears.

I liked those older uniforms with the gold pants, burgundy shirts and the arrow on the helmet - that was until spurrier used them in the throwback year, he changed my whole outlook on those jerseys :rolleyes:

Still I wouldn't mind wearing them every now and then.

The white on white are our fastest uniforms by far. Not to mention they make us look like the Good Guys of the NFC East. White on white is a symbol of the new era in DC, Joe Gibbs part II. Don't be a hater.

Source...? :silly:

BTW, the good guys wear black.

Archived