Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

usatoday Redskinsreport

tonyriggins

Did they wear the white on white under Spurrier? I don't recall that but then again, they were some BAD times.

for 3 games, which they won 2 - the 3rd they lost so stopped wearing them.

The retro's are what remind me of Spurrier.

I like the white on white's.

White in whites are sick!! And we win with them joints on so stop complaining. Besides if I was gonna complain about anything, it would be the fact that we only wear the burgundy jerseys once a year now. What the hell is that all about? Anyone know?

We wore white on white on the sunday night game we opened against the Jets the year we raided them for Coles, Thomas, Hall and Morton.l

'02 or '03? I can't remember. That was the first time I remember seeing it.

I like the white on whites. Use it all the time on Madden.

:helmet:

White in whites are sick!! And we win with them joints on so stop complaining. Besides if I was gonna complain about anything, it would be the fact that we only wear the burgundy jerseys once a year now. What the hell is that all about? Anyone know?

The home team determines what jerseys will be worn. Most home teams wear dark uniforms at home. Dallas wears white. Hence the reason we wear the dark jerseys there.

The white on white are our fastest uniforms by far. Not to mention they make us look like the Good Guys of the NFC East. White on white is a symbol of the new era in DC, Joe Gibbs part II. Don't be a hater.

I like this idea of it being a "new era" in the whites. Got to believe in Gibbs! HTTR! :logo:

Can't stand the white on white uniforms. Reminds me of Steve Spurrier too much.

I think we should all agree to pull a Harry Potter and refer to Spurrier as "He-who-must-not-be-named". OR, pretend that the Spurrier tenure never happened.

The burgundy jerseys are my favorite by far, but we only wear them away when home teams wear white. ( ie: Tampa Bay game last november) The white on white uniforms are smooth~ They give the team a powerful glow even making them look quicker at times. It's time for a makeover for the Redskins. This is the perfect way of doing it without changing the entire uniform.

i get down with the white on white and as a side note I hope the boys get the crazy illegal socks going again... this new group of skins have personality and attitude and we have lacked that in recent years... i give CP alot of the credit for the spirit of the team.

i get down with the white on white and as a side note I hope the boys get the crazy illegal socks going again... this new group of skins have personality and attitude and we have lacked that in recent years... i give CP alot of the credit for the spirit of the team.

Yea, I loved those socks too. Funny thing is about the fine they get is, its probally more annoying to get a letter in the mail and sit there for 3 hours filling the forms out, then to actually pay the fine lol.

Did they wear the white on white under Spurrier? I don't recall that but then again, they were some BAD times.

The only other time we wore White on White, was in 2003 when we were on the opening Thursday game against the NY Jets. Spurrier actually had us wear out Burgundy jerseys at home.

Archived