Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you go back to this Restaurant ?

Mickalino

How does one go about "racing coackroaches" ?

Catch a few, put them on a race course in a large fish tank or tie a stick to 'em with a piece of food hanging off one end. Sometimes they might fight too but if they start making castles with an image of your face as decor, be very afraid.

All restaraunts have ****roaches. It's just a fact of life. Sucks, and if you see one, it definitely makes you feel uneasy, but just because you go to other restaurants and don't see them doesn't mean that they are not there.

Exactly. I know people and have family who have been in the food business their whole careers. Most of the time they are in the storage area or near the trash. I would imagine that restaurant hasn't been cleaned properly and is in need of extermination which is why they are in common areas.

If the food was good I'd go back. Ask to be sat farther from the kitchen and high traffic areas where servers put the bus tubs and such.

Next thing I know, you'll be complaining about them in Hospitals too ;) I've seen them in a few hospitals, and if it's clean enought for a hospital... :mad:

Seriously, they are every where. If the food tastes good, you don't get sick, and there are none served, it's probably okay to go back. If you can't enjoy the place knowing you saw a ****roach there one time, then spending money somewhere you won't enjoy is a waste. Personally, having worked in a Rib Joint in Rehobeth, we had roaches (not many), but in 2 summers I saw only 1 make it out to the dining area. They are a part of bulk food storage and trash from a busy restaraunt. I just don't want to see them where I eat or where I prepare food. That said, it happens. Once wouldn't keep me from a place.

I hate those things. If all restaurants have them, then whatever, get an exterminator consistently and put up as many roach traps as you can. No one wants to see one of those.

Now speaking of thai food, if anyone knows of that thai restaurant in chantilly near the Costco, CiCi's, etc., off of Lee Road, don't go. Horrible place, overpriced for unappetizing food. They may as well have had ****roaches cause we aren't going back.

A ****roach can happen to any restaurant - even the finest in the world. They can sneak in on the lettuce that was shipped in that afternoon. I would not disqualify any restaurant based on one ****roach - but I would do some more investigating.

Archived