Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Club Level Seats

RyansRangers

Hey Guy's,

Tried to do a search didnt work....

I am planning in going to the Jaguars game in Oct and was thinking about buying 2 club level seats for my friend and I. Is it worth it.

From what I can tell you can arrive 2 hours early and hang out at the club level bar and the seats seem great.

I dont get to go to many games so when I do I like to go all out.

So what do ya think?

YES OR NO

I flew out from Phoenix a couple years ago and paid $200 each for club seats on the goal line. TOTALLY worth it! The accomodations inside were awesome! Many types of food to eat, comfortable couches to chill out on, and the cleanest restrooms I have ever seen in a stadium. The fans are kind of quiet in comparison though...they weren't quite used to a SERIOUS fan like me. I used everyticket.com

I am quite weary of buying from ticket brokers but they are legit and the seats were exactly the seats they said they would be. Plus, you can see you view on their web site. I know there are alot of other brokers, but they seemed to be the cheapest.

I like getting different types of seats each time I go though...lower end, upper 50, club, etc. I think I may bite the bullet for the opener and get Skins side 35 yd line, 10 rows up...they are quite expensive...probably $400 or so each.

What the heck else did I open a Home Equtiy Line Of Credit for? lol

In the same vein that "looks aren't that important" is something that ugly people say -- referring to the club section as the "wine and cheese" section is just something that the nose bleeders say. :)

But seriously, the club section rocks. You immediately know it's worth it as soon as you get off the escalator. Black tile floors, carpeted lounge areas with flat screen TVs, fixins' bars with fresh vegetables piled high - and really, really nice bathrooms.

For me, the thing I dislike more than anything else about going to Redskins games is the bathrooms. They're crowded, smelly, the lines are too fricken long, and standing uncomfortably close to obnoxious drunk men waiting to pee is not my idea of a good time. It drives me crazy when I hear a big roar while standing in line, breathing in that special public bathroom smell. You can spend your entire halftime in there.

In the club, the bathrooms are clean, plentiful, and you can go during a time out without missing a single play. That alone is worth the price for me.

Oh, and did I mention that they are some of the best seats in the entire stadium?

Also, the sports junkies show is broadcast live up there before the game. And you can get a pretty tasty crabcake sandwich brought straight to your seat by a friendly, occasionally hot waitress.

It's worth it. Definitely.

Good to hear, I just leased 4 seats for my family in the club section. I was sort of wondering if it was worth it. But the bathroom thing is key, especially with a family. Kids can't always wait til halftime. And the easier access to drinks/food for the kids is nice, too.

My family has club level season tickets, and although they are pricey, they are totally worth it. All the games are filmed from the club level, which obviously means the view is spectacular. You get to park right up front, come a few hours early, and you can stay late and watch the other games, have a few drinks, and party w/ the other people there, and the cheerleaders come out there too. Not to mention, certain parts (like mine) are under the overhang, so you don't have to worry about rain.

I think it is only worth it in the sense that you can say that you sat in the club level. Seeing that the game is at 4:15, and if you are just going for one game, depending on the price, it may be worth it, seeing as how you'll be able to watch the early games in a comfortable atmosphere. However, if you can get general (upper or lower level) seats at substantially lower cost, I would opt for the cheaper seats.

I have been a club level season ticket owner for seven years, and think that the seats have been worth it given the price I paid when I signed the deal. However, I seriously doubt I'll want to renew at today's rates. Its unfortunate Snyder inherited this stadium (from what I understand, the club wasn't even enclosed during FedEx's first year), because I think he would've created more of a first-class environment for premium seat holders. If you're going to charge a king's ransom for seats, you should treat those people like kings. It would be cool if there were a) more upscale food variety in the club level; and B) the whole place was reconfigured so there were actually more televisions that showed a greater variety of the games.

I don't want to bash our club level too much, but if Snyder wants any ideas on how to do it right, all he needs to do is visit the Linc.

Thanks guys great info... I think I will splurge for the club tickets.

Can you go early watch the early games and have some drinks? Is there a bar on that level?

I think the club level opens two hours prior. Yep, the Humidor will happily serve you. Lots of TVs with DirectTV. They'll stay open after the game too. Bring a wad of cash. ;-)

They're crowded, smelly, the lines are too fricken long, and standing uncomfortably close to obnoxious drunk men waiting to pee is not my idea of a good time.

Dude, I didn't see you standing next to me in line!! You shouda said hi. :D

From what I can tell you can arrive 2 hours early and hang out at the club level bar and the seats seem great.

The view from the club level is great. You should arrive 4 hours before game time and join in the tailgate in the green lot.

My dream would be club seats on the 50 and a green parking pass for face value.

In the same vein that "looks aren't that important" is something that ugly people say -- referring to the club section as the "wine and cheese" section is just something that the nose bleeders say.

100% disagree with this statemant This is my first year having season tickets I usually hit Ebay up 6-7 times a year or given tickets from family So I sit all over the stadium. LL 45yd line in the back rows under snyders box seem to be the best seats in the house to me. Club level was rocking for the Giants game last year but early in the year you will be told to sit down and the atmoshpere stinks with half the seats empty and the other half filled with people who think they are above cheering and acting like a fool :)

100% disagree with this statemant This is my first year having season tickets I usually hit Ebay up 6-7 times a year or given tickets from family So I sit all over the stadium. LL 45yd line in the back rows under snyders box seem to be the best seats in the house to me. Club level was rocking for the Giants game last year but early in the year you will be told to sit down and the atmoshpere stinks with half the seats empty and the other half filled with people who think they are above cheering and acting like a fool :)

I dont plan on acting like a fool.. SO I should be ok.. I like to have a couple drinks and watch the game..

RR, I think he was saying you should have the freedom to act like a fool and cheer wildly instead of getting strange looks from the so-called "wine and cheesers."

Actually, I've never had a problem with someone asking me to sit down in my seven years in the club. The aspect that makes me mad are the people that have no problem getting up in front of you during a play in progress to take a leak or stuff their face. Granted, me being close to the aisle has something to do with that, but I wish people would wait for a timeout in the action before going. And it seems to be the same people who do it repeatedly during a game. They should stay at home.

Seriously though, have a good time.....it is nice to sit back and watch the early game prior to a 4:15 start. I'd be curious as to how much you're spending and where on the club the seats are located.

I dont plan on acting like a fool.. SO I should be ok.. I like to have a couple drinks and watch the game..

your no fun :) j/k kind of

You really should come to be part of the 12th man though if you want to lounge by a DLP:point2sky

btw make sure to stop by the Extreme tailgate all kinds of different people together eating good food and having a good time.

my family has had club level seats since the day the stadium opened. i still remember michael westbrook catching a bomb in the endzone in overtime to beat the cardinals that very first game. too bad it wasn't a harbinger of success to come, for him or the team.

some years, many of the seats around us sat empty, and even last year, many contained people totally disinterested in the game who left midway through the third quarter regardless of the score. there are many blocks of corporate seating there in the club section, you know.

regardless, oure view is spectacular, and we have been there at every home game cheering our butts off, through the wins and the losses.

unfortunately, we will probably have to give up our seats. for this season, the price is raising from $8,000 for four tickets to $18,000 for the same seats, and i just don't think we can do that. our seats will probably end up belonging to northrop grumman or some politician, who will send more people who barely care and won't contribute positively to the stadium's atmosphere. i just don't see how a family can afford them.

i'll miss it.

I have had Club seats since 2001, and I think they are totally worth it.

The view is great, you have better food and drinks, and if the weather gets bad, the wife can go inside and watch the game while I can still stay in my seat and cheer my ***** off.

The Club has been known as the "wine and cheese" crowd, and in some ways that is true, but their are a ton of "hardcore" fans like myself who ROCK the house up there at every game.

Now, inside of the Club is great with having the Humidor cigar bar, Hooters restaurant, Wild Goose Landing brew pub, and I can't forget the 5th quarter party (after the game) where there is a live band and the cheerleaders are also there performing with the band.

You can get in 2 hours before kickoff, and can stay 2 hours after the game.

Oh, did I mention that beer sales do NOT cut off at the begining of the 4th quarter in the Club like the rest of the stadium, and you can drink after the game at the 5th quarter party too.

Before I got my Club seats, I have sat in both the upper and lower seats, and to me, there is no better view then from the Club.

your no fun :) j/k kind of

You really should come to be part of the 12th man though if you want to lounge by a DLP:point2sky

btw make sure to stop by the Extreme tailgate all kinds of different people together eating good food and having a good time.

Sounds good to me

I have had Club seats since 2001, and I think they are totally worth it.

The view is great, you have better food and drinks, and if the weather gets bad, the wife can go inside and watch the game while I can still stay in my seat and cheer my ***** off.

The Club has been known as the "wine and cheese" crowd, and in some ways that is true, but their are a ton of "hardcore" fans like myself who ROCK the house up there at every game.

Now, inside of the Club is great with having the Humidor cigar bar, Hooters restaurant, Wild Goose Landing brew pub, and I can't forget the 5th quarter party (after the game) where there is a live band and the cheerleaders are also there performing with the band.

You can get in 2 hours before kickoff, and can stay 2 hours after the game.

Oh, did I mention that beer sales do NOT cut off at the begining of the 4th quarter in the Club like the rest of the stadium, and you can drink after the game at the 5th quarter party too.

Before I got my Club seats, I have sat in both the upper and lower seats, and to me, there is no better view then from the Club.

Wow. The skins might want to hire you to sell their premium seats.

Instead of spending all that for the club leve, why not just join the tailgate or touchdown clubs? You get lower-level seating and access to the club level after the games. You get to come 3 hours early and eat free food and cheap drinks while also watching the early games on flat screen TVs. Just a suggestion - I'm not sure what the price difference is. Granted, I don't have club level seats, but I do alright in section 225.

oh by the way, my brother and i have also been asked to sit down during the game by the people sitting behind us. this was while our defense was on the field, too. needless to say, we did not comply. but i'm just backing up someone else's claim that the club level is definitely a mixed bag in terms of fan quality. my brother and i and many others up there are hardcore and passionate, but there is also the other element present. also, $18,000 for 4 seats on the 20 yard line. jeez. it's just greedy.

Archived