Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP:Redskins' Taylor sued in Miami by man who allegedly stole ATVs

Sean should just give him the money and send a note later in the year saying "Im going to ****in shoot you boy".

Now the guy is just being a distraction and needs to just go away. I doubt whatever he can get(if he can get any) will put a major dent in Seans wallet especially since the case was unsolved.

Redskins | Police and courts: S. Taylor

Mon, 3 Jul 2006 16:49:57 -0700

Kelli Kennedy, of the Associated Press, reports a man has sued Washington Redskins S Sean Taylor saying the NFL player brandished a gun at him and repeatedly hit him during a fight last June. Ryan Hill filed the suit, seeking at least $15,000 in damages, June 27 in Miami Dade Circuit Court. Taylor reached a deal with prosecutors last month after they agreed to drop felony charges against him in the incident. He pleaded no contest to two misdemeanors in the assault case and was sentenced to 18 months probation. "This is a useless, ridiculous lawsuit," Taylor's attorney Richard Sharpstein said Monday, July 3. "Hill stole Sean's property. Hill baited him, lured him and suckered him into a fight."

Um, anyone else wonder how someone could steal someone else's property and then sue them for damages? Um, am I missing something? :doh:

Only in America...

I also remember this from an episode of Married with children. In the end, Ed Bundy punched the thief on the stand and sued him for hurting his fist.

Sean should just give him the money and send a note later in the year saying "Im going to ****in shoot you boy".

Yeah, that's good. Put something on paper that can be used to revoke the conditions of his plea agreement and put him in jail. Nothing like leaving evidence that you are threatening assault with a deadly weapon to make the job of the police just that much easier. :doh:

What Sean needs to do is countersue him for defamation of character, and make it for a few million. Shoot way over what this chump could ever afford. Then get him to waive his current and future rights to any suit revolving around the original incident as a condition for Sean to drop his suit. Put this BS mess behind him once and for all.

Um, anyone else wonder how someone could steal someone else's property and then sue them for damages? Um, am I missing something? :doh:

A guy on my softball team overpaid the IRS $73. THEY discovered it and fined him $13 and sent him a $60 check. It's the american way:laugh: .

Archived