Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who makes the best Omlets here?

slinky

I was led to believe that PleaseBlitz makes the best omlets and was waiting to try them last night after dropping him and his GF off at home... PB?? what happened to those omlets? lol, wheren't you making them while i was waiting? Now I am left wondering who makes the best omlets.

:(

I do make fantastic drunken omelets. Not sure what happened to yours last night, but there was definitely evidence of an omelet having been made when i came down to my kitchen this morning. :whoknows:

Thanks for the lift home. Metro would have sucked!

PleaseBlitz, you were making the omlets and then came out to talked to me at the table and then you said good night... lol, and the omlets were still there... but i think i will live without having the omlets. lol

Poached, over-medium, or once in a blue moon scrambled.

Omelets are for people who don't have the skills to make a perfectly cooked egg. :cool:

I will freely admit that I cannot possibly be expected to cook an egg perfectly in the condition I was in Sat night. :chug:

I will freely admit that I cannot possibly be expected to cook an egg perfectly in the condition I was in Sat night. :chug:

:laugh: fair enough

on the rare occassion that I eat an omelet... cheese, green onion, and ham owns. Problem is, I usually don't have all that in the house at once. :(

My favorite was this some sort of oscar omlet.

It has bluecrab meat, asparagus and hollandaise sauce.

I don't remember if it had anything else in it.

Or this surf n turf omlet I made one time.

Tender filet mignon pieces, with shrimp and some old bay seasoning.

Archived