Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PICS of D&B's ES Get Together in MD on 7-1-06

HSF

Nice pics, everyone.

Wished I could have been there with everyone, but I had a previous ingagement that day/evening.

I was thinking of y'all when I was eating all those crabs and drinking all the beer at the crabfest. :D

Now, what is up with WhoDel???

He is a pimple-faced KID!!!! :D

Why didn't D&B card him???

He looks too young to be sipping from the beer bottle. :laugh:

And I agree that we do have to best looking female fans of our mighty Redskins!!!! :1stplace:

Great pics' date=' looks like you had fun, despite me not being there:)[/quote']

Yeah...WTF. You guys are all "let's hang out with jrockster," and then you don't show up! :mad: :finger:

:laugh:

Sorry you (and the rest of the 4C) didn't make it up for the event...it was good times!

Random observations:

1) rincewind is HUGE. I guess because he's a hippie I always thought he'd be a small dude. Plus he looks small in his pictures for some reason. But he's enormous. Like, Andre the Giant huge. I was a little intimidated by him, and as most will attest, I'm not a small guy. :laugh:

2) Huly's Sexy Friend does indeed live up to her screen name.

3) PleaseBlitz's girlfriend is hot. Hey PleaseBlitz's girflriend: If you ever want to ditch the zero and come live in Hawaii, just holla! ;)

4) I love car bombs.

5) Candace dissed the crap outta me, and went off to spend all my hard won tickets with another man. :(

6) Georgiaredskin arrived entirely too late.

7) I love beer.

8) Pez and Huly are awesome.

Random observations:

1) rincewind is HUGE. I guess because he's a hippie I always thought he'd be a small dude. Plus he looks small in his pictures for some reason. But he's enormous. Like, Andre the Giant huge. I was a little intimidated by him, and as most will attest, I'm not a small guy. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Really?

2) Huly's Sexy Friend does indeed live up to her screen name.

Indeed.

3) PleaseBlitz's girlfriend is hot. Hey PleaseBlitz's girflriend: If you ever want to ditch the zero and come live in Hawaii, just holla! ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I do what I can, ya know. :D

4) I love car bombs.

ME TOO! Thanks again. :cheers:

5) Candace dissed the crap outta me, and went off to spend all my hard won tickets with another man. :(

I never even considered leaving the bar to use my tickets. They are still in the back pocket of my jeans. :laugh:

6) Georgiaredskin arrived entirely too late.

:whoknows:

7) I love beer.

Me too!

8) Pez and Huly are awesome.

Thats for damn sure.

Some more

Huly and EA..not quite sure what's going on:paranoid:

hulyandea.jpg

Myself and Joe getting ready to crush a yagerbomb

meandjoe.jpg

More of the above pic

meandjoeII.jpg

PraiseGibbs

pg.jpg

PraiseGibbs,SSM, Georgiaredskin, Dfitzo, and myself

pgjoekarladaveme.jpg

Vis gettin tipsy :)

visdrunk.jpg

Who Del rocking his marvelous pink striped shirt

whodel.jpg

If anyone wants free drinks.. just ask SSM.. he doesn't even have to know you!! :laugh:

:laugh: Yes this is true. Apparently I'm a generous drunk. There was a couple sitting at the bar, close to where we were standing, and eventhough I was drunk, I am still a respectful person. I knew there was a lot of cussing and innapropriate comments flying around (if you know me, you'd know that's nothing new). So, being sure as to not offend these fine people, I went and started talking to them. I asked them how they were feeling, and I told them I hoped that we weren't too loud for them, and they said they actually were enjoying us. But still being the nice person I am, I told them that I wanted to buy them a drink. So, the lady was drinking an Apple Martini, I got her another one, and the gentlemen she was with said that he drinks "whatever", so being a big fan of Stella, and I was trying to convince people to drink more of it, I bought him a Stella. They thought it was a very nice gesture, and I was in a good mood.

Archived