Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Youtube thread (describe link)

GOSKINS_08

What the f? At the end, the guy being called gay says "I've got friends". Well, congratulations douchebag! :laugh:

I really have to ask why hes a douchebag? Hes saying he has friends that were probably all tuned in cause Im sure he told him the news wanted to put him on. So unless you hang arround a bunch of eunichs hes gonna get the obligatory "I didnt know you were gay" for weeks. Thats what it means that he has friends, I would have said the same thing. What the hell you slacker your f up just gave me ribbing for weeks. Thats all that meant, I dont see how that qualifies the blind guy as a douche bag.

I really have to ask why hes a douchebag? Hes saying he has friends that were probably all tuned in cause Im sure he told him the news wanted to put him on. So unless you hang arround a bunch of eunichs hes gonna get the obligatory "I didnt know you were gay" for weeks. Thats what it means that he has friends, I would have said the same thing. What the hell you slacker your f up just gave me ribbing for weeks. Thats all that meant, I dont see how that qualifies the blind guy as a douche bag.

Damn dude, get a freaking grip. I throw around the term douche bag like I do any other joking insult. Are you the freaking board police suddenly, or have you had too much to drink tonight?

Damn dude, get a freaking grip. I throw around the term douche bag like I do any other joking insult. Are you the freaking board police suddenly, or have you had too much to drink tonight?

No Im not. I still dont get why hes a negitive for reacting like he did, thats really the question I was asking. I see it as a perfectly natural reaction, I have friends they are gonna dog me for her f up. That is all. I was just curious to why you thought he was a douche for his reaction, I guess Im curious cause I dont like how pretentious people have an over protective nature about the gays. I mistook I guess your reaction as that. All that aside Im still curious to why you think hes a douche for it.

Archived