Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Youtube thread (describe link)

GOSKINS_08

ok...I am waiting for youtube to rate my video.....soooooooooooooo......iI went ahead and hosted inmy photobucket account

your ES pal, Bugs' and FEDEX going insane after we beat the iggles last year

th_100_0292.jpg

Awesome.

Bugs in classic form. Somewhere down there Blade and I were doing the same damn thing :)

Between who? Gotta love alcohol.

i think they didnt let them merge or something....somebody yelled out something about that girl being 12 years old and she should be drinking - I think

sad when we fight each other

I should have video taped more last year....plenty of pwople own3d that i only got pictures of....this year i'll try to capture more LIVE action :cheers:

i think they didnt let them merge or something....somebody yelled out something about that girl being 12 years old and she should be drinking - I think

I should have video taped more last year....plenty of pwople own3d that i only got pictures of....this year i'll try to capture more LIVE action :cheers:

I like the one where MissU has to pee. :laugh: But yeah, how come the guy in the car who ran his mouth never got out? Whoever said something to him shut him up real quick it looks like.

Unfortunately, a consequence of mass alcohol consumption is violence 99 out of 100 times. :whoknows:

I like the one where MissU has to pee. :laugh: But yeah, how come the guy in the car who ran his mouth never got out? Whoever said something to him shut him up real quick it looks like.

yeah no sheet....these punks run the mouth then when it comes to GO TIME.......the doors lock and the windows roll up

BTW, are you coming to some games this year.......I'll buy you a beer....Old Milwaukee Light though :laugh: :doh: :laugh:

yeah no sheet....these punks run the mouth then when it comes to GO TIME.......the doors lock and the windows roll up

BTW, are you coming to some games this year.......I'll buy you a beer....Old Milwaukee Light though :laugh: :doh: :laugh:

Actually, I'm gonna have to go the Ebay/ES Classifieds route . . . but I defintiely plan on going at least once. And how the hell do you drink that ****? :D J/K Free beer tastes the best.

Actually, I'm gonna have to go the Ebay/ES Classifieds route . . . but I defintiely plan on going at least once. And how the hell do you drink that ****? :D J/K Free beer tastes the best.

and at 9.99 a 30 pack it IS almost free !!!

they'll be on ice waiting :cheers::cheers:

just look for the 4C

i found most people, just to be nice sip it in front of me...then when i'm not looking they dump it out in the grass.....OML is not for everyone :laugh:

It is from the video. $200 is steep, and I wonder how it holds up if it's such lightweight construction. I also feel a touch of skepticism as to how legit the video is. I would think this product would be much more marketable than the venue for purchase the provided link on youtube suggests.

It is from the video. $200 is steep, and I wonder how it holds up if it's such lightweight construction. I also feel a touch of skepticism as to how legit the video is. I would think this product would be much more marketable than the venue for purchase the provided link on youtube suggests.

I think 200 is a good price, probably a great price!

You might be right about the video, the thing always landed on the right side, and it seemed like they had control of it in the air.

I wonder how many takes it took to get all of those great shots?

I wouldn't worry about it breaking, I'm sure it can be glued back together.

Archived