Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does your spouse like the 'skins?

robotfire

well my gf, like the Cowboys lol....it's ok, I think it's much more fun that way IMO. Because I get to rub it in her face whenever they lose lol

My ex wife is a cowboy fan maybe that is why we are not together right now :laugh: :laugh: . Young lady I am seeing right now is a Ravens fan :doh: going from bad to very bad :doh: .

Well my wife was born in Indiana so when I first met her she was a Colt’s fan. I totally respect that, but I have converted her and now she is right there with me donning burgundy and gold outfits, cheering and screaming for every game. She totally admires Joe Gibbs and what woman wouldn’t? A righteous, devoted family man, humble and selfless; the man has more integrity in his pinky-finger than most men have in their entire body; myself included.:notworthy

My wife is from western PA and is a huge Steeler fan. I'd almost venture that she knows more about football than me.

We have kind of come to an understanding that the skins are her favorite NFC team and I've accepted the Steelers as my AFC team to root for.

It works well since both teams share a mutual hatred for the cowboys.

Thank god I don't have to deal with a rival NFC east fan in the house. Could be legitimate grounds for a divorce.

My fiance' is a huge Skins fan. In fact, when I explained to her that I was going to propose at the Skins/Bears game last year, but I decided not to because I thought that between the phone calls and hugs and stuff that I might miss about a quarter's worth of action, she understood and applauded my decision. Then she proceeded to drive me home after I drank entirely too much on the club level after the game. She's a big college football fan as well, but unfortunately she's a WVU fan because her family is from WV and her grandfather played for the Mountaineers. I'm working on her though, she'll be a Terps football fan before you know it.

My girlfriend isn't really a football fan. Apparently a past boyfriend was a jerk and didn't explain the actual game to her. Who wants to sit and watch something they have no clue about. It was rough at first with her trying to pick fights with me b/c I wasn't paying attention to her. Towards the end of the season she watched every game and started recognizing who the players were and what they do. Time, just need to give it more time.

I know when she's mad at me b/c she will call me a cowboy fan :D

My girlfriend isn't really a football fan. Apparently a past boyfriend was a jerk and didn't explain the actual game to her. Who wants to sit and watch something they have no clue about. It was rough at first with her trying to pick fights with me b/c I wasn't paying attention to her. Towards the end of the season she watched every game and started recognizing who the players were and what they do. Time, just need to give it more time.

I know when she's mad at me b/c she will call me a cowboy fan :D

:laugh: Man I know exactly what you are talking about. She used to sit next to me and after 15 minutes of me not looking her way or talking to her until commercial break she would move seats and say, "Hello, I'm marie, your girlfriend!" :laugh:

:laugh: Man I know exactly what you are talking about. She used to sit next to me and after 15 minutes of me not looking her way or talking to her until commercial break she would move seats and say, "Hello, I'm marie, your girlfriend!" :laugh:

Dude there was this one time I literally had to follow her outside and convince her to stay. I didn't show my anger but I was steaming that I had to turn off the game. NEVER AGAIN!!! I will be single before I miss another game and I explained that to her :)

My ex wife is a cowboy fan maybe that is why we are not together right now :laugh: :laugh: . Young lady I am seeing right now is a Ravens fan :doh: going from bad to very bad :doh: .

lol wow, that's funny. I know you were hoping that there would be an improvement with the next lady :laugh:

You have been dating the same woman for 6 years and have not had to get married? You are a great example to all of us. We should all take a lesson here.

Met my fiance almost 6 years ago, she had never been to a Redskins game (she was a hockey nut, Caps fan) since i took her to one game she forgot about hockey pretty much, skins fan thru and thru! :)

Well my wife was born in Indiana so when I first met her she was a Colt’s fan. I totally respect that, but I have converted her and now she is right there with me donning burgundy and gold outfits, cheering and screaming for every game. She totally admires Joe Gibbs and what woman wouldn’t? A righteous, devoted family man, humble and selfless; the man has more integrity in his pinky-finger than most men have in their entire body; myself included.:notworthy
My wife is also from Indiana and also a Colts fan. I just got Redskins-Colts tickets from her for my birthday for the October 22 game in Indy,should be interesting!

Archived