Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does your spouse like the 'skins?

robotfire

My fiance was an Eagles fan when we first start dating. She didnt know why she was an eagles fan, she just was. She could only name TO and Donavon at the time on the team. She saw how angry I would get when the skins would lose so she decided to root for the skins so that I would remain in a good mood. She has now been converted into a skins fan with help from me and my brother and i think she has a crush on Cooley.

My wife is a 49ers fan. :49ersuck: All hope is not lost though. I think she'll come around when the skins start rolling in the superbowls.:D At least she doesn't like the brokebacks. My sons are going to be skin fans, of course.

I once had a girlfriend who liked the brokebacks. It was the worst years of my life.:( Lesson learned. She doesn't have to like the skins, but she can't be a brokeback fan.

:dallasuck

Dude there was this one time I literally had to follow her outside and convince her to stay. I didn't show my anger but I was steaming that I had to turn off the game. NEVER AGAIN!!! I will be single before I miss another game and I explained that to her :)

That's why I got TIVO!!!! Never miss a play, but don't screw up the marriage either. I catch up during the commercials.

My wife is a huge Redskins fan and enjoys football overall. She plays fantasy football, she can tell you who the starting receivers, running backs and quarterbacks are on every team, and I've seen her argue football with friends of mine and change their opinion. She was even the one that suggested we get the NFL package on Directv. On Sunday's she watches football from the first kickoff until the Sunday night game gets out of hand.

My wife became a Skins fan the night Theisman retired. The announcers were bashing on Schroeder and it pissed her off. We were dating at the time and not together that night. Later, she discovered that I have been a fan since I was 8. Gave me one more reason to fall in love with her.

My fiancee is now a full on Skins fan. It took a little work, but ultimately Portis' characters last season helped push her over the edge.

Portis is now her favorite player and I'm getting her the girly Portis jersey for this season.

My wife knew when she married me that I was a Redskins fan. On our first Christmas, 1964, she went on her lunch hour and purchased two season tickets for the Redskins. That was the last year that season tickets could be bought over the counter at the Redskins ticket office. No waiting list.(Otto Graham's first year as Redskins coach). She's a real fan because she went to a skins game when she was 8 1/2 months pregnant walking to the top of RFK where our seats were located. We've been married 42 years and still have our tickets. Redskin tickets make for a strong marriage.

Unfortunately, my wife is a "cowboy Sympathizer" who only follows that crap because of her "punk" cousins.

They had nothing to say last year and have been quiet this year!!!

I'm going to indoctrinate my wife into Redskin reality, i'm going to take her to a game and let her see "Redskin Nation" in person!!!!!!

HTTR!!!!!!!!!!:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

My wife knew when she married me that I was a Redskins fan. On our first Christmas, 1964, she went on her lunch hour and purchased two season tickets for the Redskins. That was the last year that season tickets could be bought over the counter at the Redskins ticket office. No waiting list.(Otto Graham's first year as Redskins coach). She's a real fan because she went to a skins game when she was 8 1/2 months pregnant walking to the top of RFK where our seats were located. We've been married 42 years and still have our tickets. Redskin tickets make for a strong marriage.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!

What a WOMAN!!!!!!!:applause: :applause: :applause:

:cheers:

Archived