Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does your spouse like the 'skins?

robotfire

No, but at least she doesn't like football at all. My son cheers for them, but doesn't really like football that much (I know, not doing my job as a father, he's more of a soccer fan). My daughter however, she won't miss a game. She's right their on pa pa's lap cheering on the Redskins.

My wife understands my passion for football. When we met she was a casual football fan but didnt understand all of the nuances of the game. Well 3+ years later, I notice that she knows more about football than most of my buddies that want to talk sports.

Her parents came to visit during football season and wanted to go on a day trip on game day. I flatly refused. This is something they never would have tolerated from their other son in law.

We got married this April because it was not confliting with any NFL ongoings, and had our honeymoon before draft day.

I am getting her a new Jersey this week, since her Arrington is no longer of any use (I told her to get Portis).

My wife doesn't like football. When we met, she told me she did...fibber.

My brother is a cow fan...ugghhh...but he is a fair weather fan. Ha ha.

My sister-n-law is a Skins fan...they just got married less than a month ago....I see trouble brewing. She is the only woman I have met that likes football. I grew up in Charlottesville and the women there just didn't get into football. I've lived in SC since 89, but haven't met any women that like it down here except for one woman...she and her husband are die-hard SC Game****s fans...they own a Caboose at the back of the stadium for tailgating.

I was taking an order the other day from a client (I put Storks in yards to announce births when people have babies) and it turns out she is a really big Skins fan. She didn't know about Redskins.com or this board...she will be joining us as soon as she gets back home from visiting the baby. She is so excited I told her about this site. Time to trade my wife in for this one...lol! If something ever happens that causes me to be single again...the next wife MUST BE A SKINS FAN! It's the only way to have harmony in the house on football day!!!

As one guy commented on this board recently...he said that when his wife sits down to watch football with him and his son, he tells her that if she ain't talkin' football, she ain't talkin'! YEAH...that's the spirit!

My wife is a Bears fan but she liked Turner so she has hated Snyder ever since Turner got the shaft. However she really likes Joe Gibbs and who doesn't? I finally got her to go to a game with me last year Redskin/Cowboy Momma's don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys! the place was rockin' O I bought her a black Portis jersey and a skins hat.

Archived