Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Lowest Lifeform

gchwood

I have been thinking of what I would consider the lowest life form on the planet. Lower than anything else I think that "Criminal Defense attorneys that are Cowboys fans" are the lowest life form on earth

what do you think?

I guess you guys haven't heard about the Underground Secret Squirel Attorney Network. We all communicate all of the bad things each of you says about us and ensure that, as a result, you get the lowest of the low when you get in trouble.

Hope it was worth it. :)

I guess you guys haven't heard about the Underground Secret Squirel Attorney Network. We all communicate all of the bad things each of you says about us and ensure that, as a result, you get the lowest of the low when you get in trouble.

Well you asked for it ....

What do you call 20,000 attorneys lying on the bottom of the ocean?

A promising start. :D

TV Evangelists ... Benny Hinn and his like, exploiting religion to take money from the poor in order to to live their extravagant lifestyle.

I agree with you! I think that they give real christians bad names. By the way Benny Hinn, Creflo Dollar, and Joel Osten are all nut buckets

well when I need a Cowboy lovign Criminal Defense attorney I will gladly take the worst there is to offer

Archived