Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com: Sean Taylor at the OTA's

ibrahim

I don't really like the coverage. Would be nice if they just filmed him throughout the day, and then show what he did. They always seem to be filming at the wrong time, and show Sean just standing around.

I don't really like the coverage. Would be nice if they just filmed him throughout the day, and then show what he did. They always seem to be filming at the wrong time, and show Sean just standing around.

Come on man. What would make you happy? 24 hour live feed?

Come on man. What would make you happy? 24 hour live feed?

I just told you what would make me happy :( It would be nice if they took a bunch of film, and then edited it to show the good parts. The OTA videos usually don't show anything all that interesting.

well last year the skins got in trouble for showing too much...yall need to chill a bit and get out of the house or something

How did they get in trouble? Showing some action wouldn't give away our playbook, if that's what you're thinking.

Wow another video of guys standing around :doh: Can't complain its better than nothing but really how many videos do we have of guys standing in line for a drill:doh: Maybe they could catch him in stride on a int drill or somthing
:laugh:

This offseason is too freaking long

I Enjoy It How Ever They Cover It.im From The Great State Of Ohio And To Be Able To Get On And See And Read All This Stuff Well..........................................this Buds For You And All That You Do

Hail To The Redskins

I'm only about 30 minutes through traffic-congested roads from Redskins Park and I love the stuff. It is painful for me to wait through the weekend for them to update the videos on Monday. Some people are never satisfied.

How did they get in trouble? Showing some action wouldn't give away our playbook, if that's what you're thinking.

They got in trouble for having contact drills between the lineman, the NFL saw it on our own website and bam! We got fined and lost some OTA's because of it.

Weak as it is I guess that's why we gat to see evryone just running around, besides I am sure they put Sean on there just to show everyone he's there, surprised to see Archuletta since he's been "excused" from a good portion of OTA's. Know I am being a 'Canes homer but can anyone say double standard.:doh:

well our boys were practicing a lil too rough and the NFL fined em for too much contact...

So we got busted cause it was broadcasted on our website? I thought some little pansy whined about it. Ahh that makes me feel better. Theres only one way to toughen up for the season. GW style.

I agree.

I don't think it has to do with giving away the playbook or anything else suggested. Thats probably the rules the coaching staff laid out........you can film here, just don't film the players doing anything meaningful. It is only OTAs there isn't going to be a "highlight reel" for that. I agree, it leaves a little more to be desired, but I'm just thankful for anything at this point in the year.

And what else is Larry going to talk about when the players are just standing there?? "Here you can see Sean Taylor.....looking around....switching the position of his feet....chuckling a bit...." Larry's a little wierd at times, but come on.

Go Redskins!

Weak as it is I guess that's why we gat to see evryone just running around, besides I am sure they put Sean on there just to show everyone he's there, surprised to see Archuletta since he's been "excused" from a good portion of OTA's. Know I am being a 'Canes homer but can anyone say double standard.:doh:

There is a big difference between going to Miami and hanging out with the people ST was with, or going to workout and work out three times harder than any other human being does like AA with his trainer. Not a double standard.

Man, some people are greedy and picky.

Be happy your team is getting video coverage of OTA's!

Most teams don't even get Minicamp coverage. Some teams barely get Training Camp coverage.

agreed. ANY coverage of ST at OTA's is lightyears better than coverage of him in a courthouse.

plus, anytime Sean has on his gear and starts moving around too much there is always the risk of someone getting hurt.

Archived