Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com: Sean Taylor at the OTA's

ibrahim

I think that they have to film at a certain time, and are not allowed to film most of the things that we would like to see. I do agree that it is still better than nothing. Keeps HOGS alive, I'm sorry, I meant keep hope alive. :point2sky

And for those complaining about the people complaining need to stop!!! Its JUNE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh christ sake :laugh:

This is the worst month in a football fans life (maybe July) but I watched the Dallas game twice today the Tampa game and the Giants game.

And for those complaining about the people complaining need to stop!!! Its JUNE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh christ sake :laugh:

This is the worst month in a football fans life (maybe July) but I watched the Dallas game twice today the Tampa game and the Giants game.

Are you going to hit up training camp with me and TY?

Nice to see ma boi at the OTA's. here is a link.

http://www.redskins.com/news/multimedia.jsp

It is very nice seeing Sean return and begin participating in team activities. I think that it is very important for him to "surround" himself in an atmosphere that will improve him as a "player, man, individual and overall better human being".

Sean needs to separate himself from his "entourage of mal-contents and leaches". If he continues this association with these bums, he will certainly compromise his future.

Wow another video of guys standing around :doh: Can't complain its better than nothing but really how many videos do we have of guys standing in line for a drill:doh: Maybe they could catch him in stride on a int drill or somthing

Umm... I'm pretty sure Gibbs doesn't want them filming pretty much anything. Haven't you heard Gibbs on the audio casts where he acts real suprised and nervous because Larry is outside, asking if there were cameras?

Thats why no all day edited footage. Gibbs doesn't trust Larry.

Thats why we get 2, count them, 2 seperate videos of the cone drill.

I agree tho, I would rather just watch the recievers catch passes than watch them stand around in line.

Anybody else waiting to see Sean Taylor and Adam Archultea even look eachothers direction? I hope they find some chemistry somewhere:doh: I still think it was a huge mistake letting Clark go Taylors best freind on the team :doh:

Sean Taylor plays on rage and physical talent right now. If not having Clark on this team causes him to take it out on TO that much more, its a good thing. I can only see Archuletas presence as making ST more competitive.

I'm hoping he thinks "damn I've got so much more physical talent then that white boy" and hopefully that helps him improve the cerebral aspect of his game.

Once he does that, he has the chance to be the best ever.

Umm... I'm pretty sure Gibbs doesn't want them filming pretty much anything. Haven't you heard Gibbs on the audio casts where he acts real suprised and nervous because Larry is outside, asking if there were cameras?

Thats why no all day edited footage. Gibbs doesn't trust Larry.

Thats why we get 2, count them, 2 seperate videos of the cone drill.

I agree tho, I would rather just watch the recievers catch passes than watch them stand around in line.

Do you think any hitting and contact drills take place when the cameras aren't filming? I'm almost positive every team is doing what they can to bend the rules.

omg!! they showed Sean running today on redskins.com tv!

Larry said people on the web complained so they actually showed Sean Taylor move today. Pretty cool we actually have an impact on what they are going to show.

Anybody else waiting to see Sean Taylor and Adam Archultea even look eachothers direction? I hope they find some chemistry somewhere:doh: I still think it was a huge mistake letting Clark go Taylors best freind on the team :doh:

Huge mistake oh yeah very huge and costly too, about a 4 million dollar difference. Ryan earned a pay day and just didn't get it...but thing about it was he only wanted about 4 million less. Sean prefers Ryan. One thing's wrong with AA, and makes Ryan better as both a player and a person is that...well, you'll see. But anyway AA is not going to be an S&T...so he mind as well get use to it. I think the FO really missed that one. (I'm gonna make sure I can reach back and access this post toward end of season). But no matter where I'm at in the world I'll be watching....

:munchout:

Huge mistake oh yeah very huge and costly too, about a 4 million dollar difference. Ryan earned a pay day and just didn't get it...but thing about it was he only wanted about 4 million less. Sean prefers Ryan. One thing's wrong with AA, and makes Ryan better as both a player and a person is that...well, you'll see. But anyway AA is not going to be an S&T...so he mind as well get use to it. I think the FO really missed that one. (I'm gonna make sure I can reach back and access this post toward end of season). But no matter where I'm at in the world I'll be watching....

:munchout:

This is the NFL, not the days of our lives or Lost on Fox. Dont over hype a situation. Sure Sean likes Clark, but its not like he moved to Mars. I'm sure they still keep in touch. Archuletta is a team mate, not someone who held Ryan Clark for ransom. I'll trust our coaching staff's assessment over yours. Apparenly they feel AA is a better strong safety in this system. If they didnt think so, they would have saved money and resigned Clark. Clark is no where near the Blitzer as Archuletta.

Archived