Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

just got from a local bar where they show all wwe ppvs

I kinda was disappointed I had a feeling that wwe would have a influense on the writing but come on EUGENE thats wwe if I have ever seen it dont get me wrong I loved the eneding of rvds match

but I guarentee you tomrow they say Paul Heyman is not an official and cena will get the title back

I think the ONLY reason RVD "WON" was because a sign in the audience said we will riot if cena wins and I truly truly belive they would have

best match of the night foley/edge/lita vs Funk/Dreamer/Beulah

best match of the night foley/edge/lita vs Funk/Dreamer/Beulah

Damn straight.

However, I'd had rather seen RVD win without the Edge run in. Eitherway, I hope that stupid spinner belt is gone for good.

Damn straight.

However, I'd had rather seen RVD win without the Edge run in. Eitherway, I hope that stupid spinner belt is gone for good.

they reported on wwe.com the cena vs edge for RAW tonight/tomorow

I dont think they are going to let RVD hold that title for long

they will pull their typical WWE writing crap and say that Paul Heyman was not the official in the match

I still wich they let Sabu and Rey continue that match would have been the best but I think Sabu was truly hurt I seen the infamous X sign several times in that match which indicates a legit injury

I was kinda hoping that Rhino would get out of his TNA contract & show up with the original ECW belt & declare himself champ.

yeah that would have been awesome still a chance of that since they are bringing back full time after next Sunday I think he could cuz hes not happy in TNA and since he never loss the ECW title why not?

Men have wrestling and women have soap operas. The only difference is the acting in wrestling is a bit better.

you try falling off a 20 foot ladder onto the florr and tell me how well you are "acting" yes the outcome is "staged" but there is no way in hell you can tell me the injuries they suffer arent real

LOT of pictures, those should be online within the next day or two.

- The crowd was white hot all night. There's nothing like an ECW crowd and this show was no exception. They were very vocal all night long, even more so than translated onto television. It was very hard to hear anything that was said on the house mic.

- The commemorative ringside folding chairs featured Rob Van Dam's picture from the ECW One Night Stand Poster.

- There was a lot of new ECW merchandise for sale, including shirts for RVD, Sandman, Sabu and Tommy Dreamer. The infamous event shirt which leaked on WWE.com this week feauring match spoilers was also for sale.

- The end of the Mysterio vs. Sabu match understandably got a ton of heat. Sabu was very pissed off at the finish, I would imagine the early finish was not planned.

- The audience was dying for Sandman to make the save for Tommy Dreamer during his match while Terry Funk had been taken the back.

- John Cena had an incredible amount of heel heat. I've never seen anything like the beginning of the match where he threw his hat and shirt into the crowd and the audience members threw them back at him. Unreal stuff. The crowd was all over every move each guy made.

- After the show went off the air, RVD continued to celebrate with the rest of the ECW roster. The celebration went on for a good 15 minutes. Aside from the performers who had matches at the PPV, other notable celebrants included Justin Credible, Mikey Whipreck, Bill Alfonso, Jason and former TNA Knockout Trinity.

- Overall a very enjoyable show. Not sure how it came across on television, but the crowd and the atmosphere made an arguably average show a winner for me.

Biggest Pops:

1. RVD's Title Win

2. Dreamer and Funk

3. Kurt Angle

Biggest Heat:

1. John Cena - by FAR

2. Ending of the Sabu vs. Mysterio Match

3. Randy Orton

LOT of pictures, those should be online within the next day or two.

- The crowd was white hot all night. There's nothing like an ECW crowd and this show was no exception. They were very vocal all night long, even more so than translated onto television. It was very hard to hear anything that was said on the house mic.

- The commemorative ringside folding chairs featured Rob Van Dam's picture from the ECW One Night Stand Poster.

- There was a lot of new ECW merchandise for sale, including shirts for RVD, Sandman, Sabu and Tommy Dreamer. The infamous event shirt which leaked on WWE.com this week feauring match spoilers was also for sale.

- The end of the Mysterio vs. Sabu match understandably got a ton of heat. Sabu was very pissed off at the finish, I would imagine the early finish was not planned.

- The audience was dying for Sandman to make the save for Tommy Dreamer during his match while Terry Funk had been taken the back.

- John Cena had an incredible amount of heel heat. I've never seen anything like the beginning of the match where he threw his hat and shirt into the crowd and the audience members threw them back at him. Unreal stuff. The crowd was all over every move each guy made.

- After the show went off the air, RVD continued to celebrate with the rest of the ECW roster. The celebration went on for a good 15 minutes. Aside from the performers who had matches at the PPV, other notable celebrants included Justin Credible, Mikey Whipreck, Bill Alfonso, Jason and former TNA Knockout Trinity.

- Overall a very enjoyable show. Not sure how it came across on television, but the crowd and the atmosphere made an arguably average show a winner for me.

Biggest Pops:

1. RVD's Title Win

2. Dreamer and Funk

3. Kurt Angle

Biggest Heat:

1. John Cena - by FAR

2. Ending of the Sabu vs. Mysterio Match

3. Randy Orton

I hope that TNA gets big enough that it will challenge WWE in a ratings war. ala the Monday Night wars back in the late 90's.

trust me you DO NOT want that to happen just look at what it did to WCW and Vince bought it

I think its fine beign there own thing and DO NOT compete with Vince he HATES compatition why do you think hes bringing back ECW its because ppl were starting to notice TNA

I went to BW3s to watch the PPV last night. Alot of bloody matches, with the Funk/Dreamer vs. Foley/Edge match being the best IMO. The worst by far, besides Tazz and the King, was Angle vs Orton. So slow and boring. The match had way too many wrestling moves. I dont know how Angle is going to fit in with the rest of ECW when you have nuts like Sabu and Sandman.

trust me you DO NOT want that to happen just look at what it did to WCW and Vince bought it

I think its fine beign there own thing and DO NOT compete with Vince he HATES compatition why do you think hes bringing back ECW its because ppl were starting to notice TNA

You are right. It's just that I don't like the WWE to be the only big promotion because they'll continue to put crap shows with crap storylines.

Well, last night was another reminder of why I barely watch WWe products anymore. Bringing back DX???? Good grief, way to remind us how desperate you were Vinnie when the NWO angle ruled wrestling, lets see if you can **** this up as much as you did the "return" of the NWO. And how about not having these damn interbrand promotional matches, it's worn out already. Well, I can still watch TNA.

I tried to get into TNA, I really did. Some of the young guys are good. And even though that move is utterly fake, I really like Petey Williams Canadian destroyer move.

But, when they march out the old people like jeff Jarret & kevin nash, I lose interest. Hell, I saw Buff Bagwell a couple of weeks ago. I felt like stabbing myself.

The crowd popped big time for DX last night. You might not like it, I might not like it, but the masses bought it, which means it's going to make Vince money......

I tried to get into TNA, I really did. Some of the young guys are good. And even though that move is utterly fake, I really like Petey Williams Canadian destroyer move.

But, when they march out the old people like jeff Jarret & kevin nash, I lose interest. Hell, I saw Buff Bagwell a couple of weeks ago. I felt like stabbing myself.

The crowd popped big time for DX last night. You might not like it, I might not like it, but the masses bought it, which means it's going to make Vince money......

If they want DX to work. they need to realize that 2 against the world won't last long.

They need to pick guys for Vince and the Corporate guys to go after. Outsiders. Then right when it appears they're about to take those guys out. DX swoops in, saves the day, and brings that guy into the fold.

Here is who I'd put into DX.

By the way that Charlie Haas guy looks, bring him in. Give him a personality makeover. Maybe team him with that Matt Strider/Striker. whatever his name is.

For the chick. Get Victoria. She's not quite an enforcer. But, she looks tough.

Then steal Matt Hardy from the other show.

There is your new 6 person DX.

If they want DX to work. they need to realize that 2 against the world won't last long.

They need to pick guys for Vince and the Corporate guys to go after. Outsiders. Then right when it appears they're about to take those guys out. DX swoops in, saves the day, and brings that guy into the fold.

Here is who I'd put into DX.

By the way that Charlie Haas guy looks, bring him in. Give him a personality makeover. Maybe team him with that Matt Strider/Striker. whatever his name is.

For the chick. Get Victoria. She's not quite an enforcer. But, she looks tough.

Then steal Matt Hardy from the other show.

There is your new 6 person DX.

That's not bad. Charlie Hass will sign up for that instantly instead of getting squashed by Big Vis, I'm sure.

Matt hardy is a good choice too. For what that guy has gone through, if anyone should go anti-establishment, it's him. And the fans pop for him, for reasons I can't explain.

Victoria is the best thing on the roster to match what Chyna used to be. Plus, Mickie has nothing to do since all of her challengers are hurt. A DX'd Victoria vs Mickie James is a good match that they could build up to.......