Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

And you don't know what you're talking about.

They got a bunch of drug addict WWE rejects. Samoa Joe is a horrible athlete with no personality. Kevin Nash is 60 years old. Sting can't do anything in the ring anymore. DAIVARI HAS A TITLE FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!! Abyss is an obvious Kane/Undertaker knockoff. There shows are so cheesy they remind me of 90's WCW crap.

Guest sith lord
They got a bunch of drug addict WWE rejects. Samoa Joe is a horrible athlete with no personality. Kevin Nash is 60 years old. Sting can't do anything in the ring anymore. DAIVARI HAS A TITLE FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!! Abyss is an obvious Kane/Undertaker knockoff. There shows are so cheesy they remind me of 90's WCW crap.

As far as I know, Angle is the only ex WWE wrestler TNA have that has had a legitimate drug problem. I'm not gonna get into the "TNA is better than the WWE" thing because we could go at it all day. But I'll say this, you say Nash is 60 years old? Well, Flair REALLY was 60 years old when he wrestled his last match in a WWE ring.

As far as I know, Angle is the only ex WWE wrestler TNA have that has had a legitimate drug problem. I'm not gonna get into the "TNA is better than the WWE" thing because we could go at it all day. But I'll say this, you say Nash is 60 years old? Well, Flair REALLY was 60 years old when he wrestled his last match in a WWE ring.

Flair retired at Wrestlemania. Guess you really don't know what your talking about.....

I personally enjoy the insights into John Cena's life and how much he has been through and how people love him so much and how he is such a dedicated person....

Nah I rather watch a guy dressed up like a shark wrestle a black guy dressed up like the Macho Man. That's REAL wrestling...........

Nah I rather watch a guy dressed up like a shark wrestle a black guy dressed up like the Macho Man. That's REAL wrestling...........

You are right. I would rather watch real athletes like Mark Henry, or Hacksaw Jim Duggan, or Kane, or the Big Show, or a midget dressed like a leprechaun.

Umm...re-read his post. He said nothing about Flair still being active. He referred to when he wrestled his last match. Last match = retired.

Ummm....exactly. Flair retired and Nash is still wrestling. By the way I think Flair gets a pass to wrestle past his prime after being one of the greatest of all time. Nash has um.......been knocked off after a finger to the chest from Hogan. Way to spit in the face of wrestling............

Guest sith lord
Ummm....exactly. Flair retired and Nash is still wrestling. By the way I think Flair gets a pass to wrestle past his prime after being one of the greatest of all time. Nash has um.......been knocked off after a finger to the chest from Hogan. Way to spit in the face of wrestling............

Nash would have to wrestle for the next 10 years to be as old as Flair was when he retired.

Guest sith lord
You are right. I would rather watch real athletes like Mark Henry, or Hacksaw Jim Duggan, or Kane, or the Big Show, or a midget dressed like a leprechaun.

Exactly. Dude want to talk about TNA having ex WWE drug addicts, hell, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe MVP actually did time.

Stopped reading here. Yeah the dude isn't your prototypical WWE body builder style wrestler but Samoa Joe has done some great stuff in the ring. I think he's actually modeled his character and his wrestling style into a modern day version of one of his idol, Shinya Hashimoto.

Stopped reading here. Yeah the dude isn't your prototypical WWE body builder style wrestler but Samoa Joe has done some great stuff in the ring. I think he's actually modeled his character and his wrestling style into a modern day version of one of his idol, Shinya Hashimoto.

Was Hashimoto a fat ***** as well?

Guest sith lord
Just curious; is anyone going to WrestleMania next year? I went to 21, 22, 23, skipped last year. Trying to decide if the big 25 will be worth it.

Well, the next time it comes to Toronto, I'm there.

Was Hashimoto a fat ***** as well?

Ya. A larger wrestler that used a series of stiff kicks and also had a penchant for wearing his hair in the style of a fat Elvis. Joe's taken his style and made it into a "quicker" shoot version of Hash. Check out Joe's stuff from Ring of Honor. He's put on a lot of great matches.

Little known fact: Joe's one of the few that Vince regrets letting go. There's a reason he went and snatched up CM Punk. If he allowed Punk to join TNA as well, that would have been a feud that would have really put TNA into serious contention with WWE. Then again, TNA has Homicide and they are content with leaving him in the role of a tag wrestler. A Joe/Homicide feud would get my ordering TNA PPVs again.

Edited by cyfar