Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

On a bunch of glass an ****, no less. :wtf: That's so insane.

This is the kind of thing that happens when you wrestle on fluorescent light bulbs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnU1FF16j0g

Yeah, but even regularly, it's still pretty badass :yes:

a sick one, and another.

Lighttubes.

CZW: Insane, sick m'fers, and God bless 'em all.

BTW, RAW's in Charlotte tomorrow, so I think we should be seeing you-know-who (WHOOOOO!).

I think its funny how the past couple of years. the WWE kept messing with their "Victoria" character. Whipping girl of that divas division. They she goes over to TNA and starts kicking ass.

Nothing for or against her. But she's a taller athletic chick who can actually not look like a beginner.

I think its funny how the past couple of years. the WWE kept messing with their "Victoria" character. Whipping girl of that divas division. They she goes over to TNA and starts kicking ass.

Nothing for or against her. But she's a taller athletic chick who can actually not look like a beginner.

Funny fact: she started as one of The Godfather's hos.

TNA is starting to become what the NWA/WCW was for years. A legitimate alternative for anyone who's not happy in the WWE.

Waiting to get Spike HD :mad:

And I think FOR NOW WWE's safe.

The WWE is very safe right now. But TNA offers a far less demanding travel schedule that have and will continue to lure wrestlers away from the WWE. There's rumors that the WWE and Mysterio are having problems. I'm sure TNA is keeping a close eye on that situation.

If you don't have Spike HD yet, give Directv a call. :D

Edited by THE OUTSIDER

The WWE is very safe right now. But TNA offers a far less demanding travel schedule that have and will continue to lure wrestlers away from the WWE. There's rumors that the WWE and Mysterio are having problems. I'm sure TNA is keeping a close eye on that situation.

If you don't have Spike HD yet, give Directv a call. :D

Or Comcast. Too much work to switch, and my building doesn't (yet) have Fios.

SO, I just read about Umaga and Kennedy.

Not really surprised with either.

I think the WWE just had TOO many characters right now. Since they refuse to have large stables where these people get more face time and wrestle Dark Matches. This will keep happening.

They'll probably land in TNA.

rip.gif

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=4258830

Reports: Misawa dies after move

Japanese professional wrestling legend Mitsuharu Misawa died Saturday from an apparent heart attack after receiving a back suplex move in a match in Hiroshima, according to multiple media reports.

Misawa, 46, was taking part in a tag team match when his opponent grabbed him and took him to the mat in the common suplex move. Reports say, however, that Misawa was rendered unconscious. The match was stopped and Misawa was administered to before being taken from the arena. He was declared dead at the hospital.

Misawa was a former high school and national wrestler who gained fame in the 1980s in professional wrestling as a character called the Tiger Mask. He unmasked in 1990 and became even more popular. Misawa was named professional wrestler of the year three times.

At the time of his death, he was the founder and owner of Pro Wrestling NOAH. Many publications characterize Misawa's popularity in Japan as comparable to Hulk Hogan or The Rock in the United States.

rip.gif

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=4258830

Reports: Misawa dies after move

Japanese professional wrestling legend Mitsuharu Misawa died Saturday from an apparent heart attack after receiving a back suplex move in a match in Hiroshima, according to multiple media reports.

Misawa, 46, was taking part in a tag team match when his opponent grabbed him and took him to the mat in the common suplex move. Reports say, however, that Misawa was rendered unconscious. The match was stopped and Misawa was administered to before being taken from the arena. He was declared dead at the hospital.

Misawa was a former high school and national wrestler who gained fame in the 1980s in professional wrestling as a character called the Tiger Mask. He unmasked in 1990 and became even more popular. Misawa was named professional wrestler of the year three times.

At the time of his death, he was the founder and owner of Pro Wrestling NOAH. Many publications characterize Misawa's popularity in Japan as comparable to Hulk Hogan or The Rock in the United States.

Damn, that is sad to hear.

First off, R.I.P. to Misawa. Huge loss not only to Pro Wrestling NOAH, but wrestling worldwide.

Tonight's Raw and the 3-for-all. Predictions on the 3 title matches?

ECW: Wouldn't surprise me for Vince to have Dreamer lose the title tonight, but I say he holds on thanks to interference from Swagger or someone

World Heavyweight: Punk wins another one by same formula as his last title run (surviving the odds and pulling it out in the end after getting the crap beat out of him)

WWE: We all know Big Show isn't winning. Triple H is the wrong answer right now, and i'll be damned if I have to watch Cena become champion on FREE TV after all the times he's wasted my money winning on PPV's. I say Orton wins the WWE Title again (and hopefully doesn't get squashed at the next PPV). I wish they woulda had an Elimination Chamber match with the remaining two spots going to mystery wrestlers, but it's gonna be a LONG time before we see the Chamber on Free TV.

I want Dreamer to win.

Getting sick of the revolving Orton/Cena/HHH, and DEF. don't want BS as champ. Give MVP a shot (or hell, push Miz).

EDIT: Yikes. In Japan, collapsed in the ring, also 46. Hope this isn't a case of threes :paranoid::(

Edited by ACW