Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help! I need a Redskins jersey!

melonhead1959

Reggie Brown, 1000 yards receiving, 2006?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Reggie Brown, 1000 yards receiving, 2006?

• Yes
    • No
    • Westbrook sure is dreamy

So you need a jersey, you say? Go to the store and get one, or order one from a catalog. What's the big deal?

Well, for me it IS a BIG deal. Thanks to my lack of will power and my wife's great cooking, at 6'5" and 412 I need a 6x jersey. Can someone tell me where I can get a Skins jersey in that size?

Your help is appreciated. And yes I will put in some treadmill time and try to lay off the fried foods....

So you need a jersey, you say? Go to the store and get one, or order one from a catalog. What's the big deal?

Well, for me it IS a BIG deal. Thanks to my lack of will power and my wife's great cooking, at 6'5" and 412 I need a 6x jersey. Can someone tell me where I can get a Skins jersey in that size?

Your help is appreciated. And yes I will put in some treadmill time and try to lay off the fried foods....

The biggest size the jerseys come in is 5xl. You might be able to get some knock off jersey bigger.

:helmet: You could get 3 or 5 size 2x jerseys and cut the seams and stich them together. I know a great seamstress who could do it for you. It might be a little pricy though, but it's worth it!!:helmet:

Where is good online site for Redskins wear? I have done some searching and can't find anyting worth buying. I'm looking for a black fitted Redskin hat with the logo on the front. The only hat I can find is that damn draft day hat. I want a black shirt with Redskins across the front. I can't find that either. If anyone knows a good site for Redskins stuff post a link please. The merchandise they offer on Redskins.com is pathetic.

Where is good online site for Redskins wear? I have done some searching and can't find anyting worth buying. I'm looking for a black fitted Redskin hat with the logo on the front. The only hat I can find is that damn draft day hat. I want a black shirt with Redskins across the front. I can't find that either. If anyone knows a good site for Redskins stuff post a link please. The merchandise they offer on Redskins.com is pathetic.

Ditto

I got my Ron Mexico jersey from the guy through here after seeing his eBay auction for it. He does all sorts of NFL and custom replicas. I'd email him and see what he can do.

mabrown84@yahoo.com

He specialized in super-large sizes. IIRC he offered up to 6XL. It won't be an officially licensed NFL jersey, but it will be an awesome replica. I'm thrilled with my Ron Mexico jersey and it looks as good, if not better, than an official replica.

Archived