Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help! I need a Redskins jersey!

melonhead1959

Reggie Brown, 1000 yards receiving, 2006?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Reggie Brown, 1000 yards receiving, 2006?

• Yes
    • No
    • Westbrook sure is dreamy

I got this 100% authentic Portis jersey for 110, and it is 100 % authentic. It has spandex sides, and shoulders, with cuffed sleeves and triple stitched numbers, letters, and logos. It's only a 54 though (which is a 2 X). I'm 5'9 so the jersey is kinda big, but i like my stuff big. But just look on ebay. I've seen size 60's and 58's, so just look around, and you'll find something you like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/C-Portis-Washington-Redskins-Authentic-Jersey-sz-54-M_W0QQitemZ8801709266QQcategoryZ24977QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#paymentmethods

ebay- lately I've been looking for Dexter Manley jerseys for cheap and I know that they have had some XXXL or XXXXL jerseys.

Best bet is NFLshop.com or Redskins.com in the Redskins store.

But really, if you need a XXXXXXL you may have to buy a smaller size jersey. Cut the seams, add more material to the sides and get it re-sewn.

Plus, unless you're a pro-wrestler or built like Shaq-- 412 is alot of weight (Hey I could stand to lose probably 30 lbs or more myself).....so maybe as a goal work to fit into a XXXXL or XXXL. That's your mission.

Good luck :cheers:

You're going to need to buy two 5x jerseys and open the sides up a few inches. Have a seamstress take four inches out of each side and sleeve of one jersey and sew it into the other. I've found it works best if you take two inches on both sides of the seam and simply put it into the new jeresy. That way, you get the area which rises to meet the shoulder, and can patch it into the new jersey more easily. The sleeve is tougher if you have to expand that, but I'm sure any professional will know the best way to do the whole thing for you.

Or, you could push the plate away for a month or two and get back down to a 5x. But where's the fun in that? :)

Good luck!

Archived