Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lost 5/17 2x22 "Three Minutes"

redskins4life234

dude, if your a lost fan how could you say this episode sucked?!?! so much was revealed and so much was presented for speculation. it was a great episode.

Sorry, seemed like filler to me. Yeah some stuff was revealed; but everything that was revealed could have been revealed in 10 minutes instead of an hour. Again - meh....

The new site isnt working for me..

Anyways the boat I think is Desamond as I heard hes coming back for the Finale, and he did get to the island through a race around the world, he isnt a true Dharma. Michael is an idiot and is gonna get cought, they are gonna have a big shootout it seems too.

Next week is 2x23 and 2x24 (2 shows in 2 hours) I cant wait for next week, should be awesome, and we find out what happens when button isnt pushed. And from the preview if I saw currectly, it looks like the hatch blows up...

but we'll see. Too bad we have to wait all summer for Season 3.

this episode wasn't filler, it really built up next weeks episode. you can tell that its gonna be great. what is sayid gonna do? what's gonna happen with walt and michael?

ok I need to learn my muslim names, your right it is Sayid. I thought the episode was one of the betters of the season, we finally saw the others camp(filler material to some), walt was able to chirp a few clues to piss mrs. clue off (more filler material to some), we saw behind the scenes of the zeke confrontation (more filler to some), and a whole new what if comes floating to shore with the boat.

did anyone else catch ms. clue's question about walt along the lines of "does walt ever appear somewhere he shouldn't be?" i thought that was kinda odd considering that's what happened leading up to shannon's death.

not really odd, remember he kept appearing to the hotty who got shot.

the others arent human, or atleast the leaders arent

Alright. You were right about the torches, and there may be something to this as well. Mailnly due to the questions Ms. Clue asked Michael about Walt appearing in a place where he wasn't suspossed to be at.

Alright. You were right about the torches, and there may be something to this as well. Mailnly due to the questions Ms. Clue asked Michael about Walt appearing in a place where he wasn't suspossed to be at.

Thanks for the acknowledgement on the torches. What you point about Ms.Clue is what made me think about it.

Now to go out even further into crazy land, I dont think walt is human. Mike has no idea about walt. walt could have died at any time till he saw him again. His wife and walts mother was rich and powerfull, and for all we know could have been involved with the hanso madness.

Perhaps hes a recreation with the smoke technology. If he some kind of nanotech or other kind of polymorphing zippy arround technology he would most likely would emit a powerfull electromagnetic field one that might f with the flight of birds.

if your stocked up on crazy, dont call my extension.

did anyone else catch ms. clue's question about walt along the lines of "does walt ever appear somewhere he shouldn't be?" i thought that was kinda odd considering that's what happened leading up to shannon's death.

other than Shannon's death, he hasn't shown up randomly. Maybe Michael saw him around back in the real world and didnt want to acknowledge it. Also, he was coloring a bird or something, and then his mom got ill while a real bird was dead outside. There was also the polar bear he was coloring when a real one appeared.

I think the leaders of the Others worked for Dharma, they are still doing tests and whatever.

other than Shannon's death, he hasn't shown up randomly. Maybe Michael saw him around back in the real world and didnt want to acknowledge it. Also, he was coloring a bird or something, and then his mom got ill while a real bird was dead outside. There was also the polar bear he was coloring when a real one appeared.

I think the leaders of the Others worked for Dharma, they are still doing tests and whatever.

as to the polar bear, that wasnt a coloring book it was a comic book in spanish.

I liked how they filled in the blanks and revealed Michael's motives.

***Also, I was reading the Wall St Journal today and there was an article stating, as I understood it, that the Producers have heard all the negativity about all the repeats and breaks. So they said that next season there will be 7 episodes to start the season, a break till the end of the year to introduce a new show, and then all new episodes after the new year. ***

I will say that the most interesting thing to come out of this episode for me was Walt saying "they test us" and Ms. Clue saying "do you want me to send you back to 'the room'?"

Also - what's up with her name being Ms. Clue????

Also I thought the leader was supposed to be a "he" as Ethan had said previously.

But I liked the episode, even though it was a bit slow at times. Still the whole Others camp was pretty cool and so was finding out more about Alex and meeting Clue. And actually there was a lot of little things going on back at the survivors camp that were pretty interesting. Nice to see Sawyer and Sayid as close allies now.

The new site isnt working for me..

Anyways the boat I think is Desamond as I heard hes coming back for the Finale, and he did get to the island through a race around the world, he isnt a true Dharma. Michael is an idiot and is gonna get cought, they are gonna have a big shootout it seems too.

Next week is 2x23 and 2x24 (2 shows in 2 hours) I cant wait for next week, should be awesome, and we find out what happens when button isnt pushed. And from the preview if I saw currectly, it looks like the hatch blows up...

but we'll see. Too bad we have to wait all summer for Season 3.

Wait, next week is two shows? Is it another damn recap episode to start it off?

:mad:

I was trying to think back over his odd powers and could not recall if that was one or not. I forgot about that incident with Shannon.

Just got finished watching (time delay out here :silly: )

I cannot believe some of you are calling this episode filler!! This episode was amazing. Yeah, some were predicting that Mike was acting on behalf of the others, but no one predicted he had a list of people to bring back! That is some crazy ****. Why would they want those four people??? It blows the good guy/bad guy theory out of the water, that's for sure. Sawyer and Kate are bad guys, Hurley and Jack are good guys.

Also, as soon as Michael approached Sayid, I knew Sayid knew what was up. You don't go looking for your son without the only guy who has military experience. I'm actually shocked that Jack and Kate didn't pick up on that and weren't at least a tiny bit suspicious. Actually takes a little bit away from the show. Jack is smart enough to know that if Mike really wanted to "take" his boy back, Sayid is the one person they would NEED to include. The fact that he didn't had to raise some serious red flags. Its kind of disappointing that it didn't to tell you the truth.

The sailboat at the end was some crazy shiznit. I have no idea what that's about. CRAZY. The one thing I know for sure is that I CANNOT wait for next week's episode. Holy crap.

I liked how they filled in the blanks and revealed Michael's motives.

***Also, I was reading the Wall St Journal today and there was an article stating, as I understood it, that the Producers have heard all the negativity about all the repeats and breaks. So they said that next season there will be 7 episodes to start the season, a break till the end of the year to introduce a new show, and then all new episodes after the new year. ***

Just got finished watching (time delay out here :silly: )

I cannot believe some of you are calling this episode filler!! This episode was amazing. Yeah, some were predicting that Mike was acting on behalf of the others, but no one predicted he had a list of people to bring back! That is some crazy ****. Why would they want those four people??? It blows the good guy/bad guy theory out of the water, that's for sure. Sawyer and Kate are bad guys, Hurley and Jack are good guys.

Also, as soon as Michael approached Sayid, I knew Sayid knew what was up. You don't go looking for your son without the only guy who has military experience. I'm actually shocked that Jack and Kate didn't pick up on that and weren't at least a tiny bit suspicious. Actually takes a little bit away from the show. Jack is smart enough to know that if Mike really wanted to "take" his boy back, Sayid is the one person they would NEED to include. The fact that he didn't had to raise some serious red flags. Its kind of disappointing that it didn't to tell you the truth.

The sailboat at the end was some crazy shiznit. I have no idea what that's about. CRAZY. The one thing I know for sure is that I CANNOT wait for next week's episode. Holy crap.

Yeah, I was intruiged that they would want Hurley and Sawyer...since Sawyer would pretty much have to be considered a bad guy and Hurley...well...I don't know. Maybe it has to do with the numbers.

As for Jack and Kate no suspecting. I was disapointed in Jack, but I guess he is just overwhelmed with his duties right now. Kate, I don't know, she has been acting kind of odd since Anna Lucia and Libby died, she seems really out of it.

The boat, I wonder if it is connected to the provisions that dropped by recently.

And what the heck was Locke up to...though he seems to be back in the next episode...(was he going to the hatch, it seemed the wrong direction)

Yeah, I was intruiged that they would want Hurley and Sawyer...since Sawyer would pretty much have to be considered a bad guy and Hurley...well...I don't know. Maybe it has to do with the numbers.

As for Jack and Kate no suspecting. I was disapointed in Jack, but I guess he is just overwhelmed with his duties right now. Kate, I don't know, she has been acting kind of odd since Anna Lucia and Libby died, she seems really out of it.

To me, its like "Hey! Let's take the most out of shape guy on the island to battle, and leave the guy who was in a friggin' war back here!" It was so obvious it was painful to watch. It really bothered me that Jack didn't pick up on it. :whoknows:

The boat, I wonder if it is connected to the provisions that dropped by recently.

And what the heck was Locke up to...though he seems to be back in the next episode...(was he going to the hatch, it seemed the wrong direction)

I have no ideas about the boat...I think it may just be someone who was lost and stumbled across the island. As far as Locke is concerned, I think he is deeply troubled by the other room they found. I think he'll be a big part of the finale though.

Something nobody has talked about yet....why did the chick talk to Michael when the other guys left?? Was that Rouseau's daughter?? WTF?? Is she on the survivor's side, or with the "others?" It seems like she's on the survivor's side, and I believe she is going to help them at a critical moment next week. We'll see though...

Something nobody has talked about yet....why did the chick talk to Michael when the other guys left?? Was that Rouseau's daughter?? WTF?? Is she on the survivor's side, or with the "others?" It seems like she's on the survivor's side, and I believe she is going to help them at a critical moment next week. We'll see though...

Yeah that was Alex, she asked about Claire, remember? She is a somewhat unwilling helper it seems. She helped Claire escape too, in the hospital flashback episode.

I thought she looked familiar.

Anyone else go to the website?? I found some Jeep ads, like someone else said. Anything else of note there???

Found this wierd ass picture. Its strange because when you click properties, the "alternative text" says the image cannot be displayed because it contains errors?? WTF???

This pic doesn't look like an advertisement to me...dudes flamethrowing ****...:whoknows:

http://www.letyourcompassguideyou.com/usr/hmcintyr/mail/139191991471518711419.jpg

Archived