Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lost 5/17 2x22 "Three Minutes"

redskins4life234

I thought she looked familiar.

Anyone else go to the website?? I found some Jeep ads, like someone else said. Anything else of note there???

Found this wierd ass picture. Its strange because when you click properties, the "alternative text" says the image cannot be displayed because it contains errors?? WTF???

This pic doesn't look like an advertisement to me...dudes flamethrowing ****...:whoknows:

http://www.letyourcompassguideyou.com/usr/hmcintyr/mail/139191991471518711419.jpg

Weird, he's flamethrowing some women(?) (hhmm one of the constellations/signs) under the section that says Summer. Or is that water and some sort of hose? Hmmm. I need better eyes. :laugh:

Possible spoilers from that site about that picture...not really sure yet...(in black)

"Look around in all these files, there is plenty to see! Check Peter Thompson's inbox for a string of binary number. Keep an eye out for Buddha...he's also telling us the password. (Pssst...it's "the mouthpiece"). There is lots of juicy info in here, check it out and we'll start a list of significant findings (anyone notice Peter Thompson's signature?)"

oh, you mentioned that, or at least part of it already...lol I think I need some sleep.

:silly:

(blew the picture up after saving it, but I couldn't find anything much else)

This episode sucked.

Oh well, I guess the hype is okay if next week is spectacular like its supposed to be...

The boat thing looks interesting... I have a feeling thats "the boat" that Michael bargained for.

First off...this episode far from sucked...it was an awesome episode.

Second, Michael was more than likely referring to the boat the others used to intercept them on the raft, not some random sailboat he'd never seen before. :2cents:

P.S . - Those websites are nothing but advertisements. Don't buy into it. The sublymonal was for Sprite.

This one is for Jeep.

Have you actually gone to them and messed around?? Yeah, there's some advertisement going on, but there's also some cool stuff. They give you clues as to the Hanso website, which is not advertisement at all. Its fun stuff...

Just got finished watching (time delay out here :silly: )

I cannot believe some of you are calling this episode filler!! This episode was amazing. Yeah, some were predicting that Mike was acting on behalf of the others, but no one predicted he had a list of people to bring back! That is some crazy ****. Why would they want those four people??? It blows the good guy/bad guy theory out of the water, that's for sure. Sawyer and Kate are bad guys, Hurley and Jack are good guys.

I'm just wondering how it was that those four people just happened to be the four people in the hatch. I know weird **** happens on the island, but that was a pretty hackney coincidence.

Also, I think its interesting that (I believe) this was the first time the did a whole episode with no flashbacks to before the crash.

Also, I can't wait for someone to put Jack in his place. Eko give it to him a little last night - but his too laid back to really lay into Jack. I just really want somebody to say "Hey ****er - stop telling me what to do, you suck." :mad:

Also, I can't wait for someone to put Jack in his place. Eko give it to him a little last night - but his too laid back to really lay into Jack. I just really want somebody to say "Hey ****er - stop telling me what to do, you suck." :mad:

what do you have against Jack though? In an early episode during the first season he was essentially asked to be the "leader", and he's been doing an alright job of it. Granted he does sometimes get emotional (like chasing after Michael the first time). Either way, I was only disappointed with what other people said, as to how he did not suspect something when Michael wanted Hurley to go and not Sayid or any other fit male for that matter (like Jin, Eko, or even Charlie).

Locke looked like he was wandering off somewhere, I bet he also runs into the others next week at a different time though.

what do you have against Jack though? In an early episode during the first season he was essentially asked to be the "leader", and he's been doing an alright job of it. Granted he does sometimes get emotional (like chasing after Michael the first time). Either way, I was only disappointed with what other people said, as to how he did not suspect something when Michael wanted Hurley to go and not Sayid or any other fit male for that matter (like Jin, Eko, or even Charlie).

Locke looked like he was wandering off somewhere, I bet he also runs into the others next week at a different time though.

I just don't like how he always tells other people what to do instead of asking. If i was on that island he would have already gotten a big **** YOU! :finger:

I just don't like how he always tells other people what to do instead of asking. If i was on that island he would have already gotten a big **** YOU! :finger:

I agree with Mr. S...Jack was kind of thrust into the leader position...he didn't even ask for it. So when he's all dick about something, he has a right because he was put in that situation. :2cents:

I think that Desmond will be in the boat. Remember that when the Losties tried to leave on the raft originally, it still brought them right back to the island in the end. I suspect the same is true of Desmond and the boat.

I think that Desmond will be in the boat. Remember that when the Losties tried to leave on the raft originally, it still brought them right back to the island in the end. I suspect the same is true of Desmond and the boat.

Yeah, but there is no evidence of Desmond trying to leave in a boat. Maybe that's how he ended up on the island, via that boat, but for some reason I don't believe that. However I don't think its some oustide person either, so maybe it is Desmond...:whoknows: I can't wait for next week!!!

Oh, and they weren't "brought back" to the island the first time, they just thought they were further away then they really were. But its not like they were sucked into some kind of vortex or something...

Great episode IMO, can't wait for next week.

It's cool how Kate found the theatrical makeup and now Mike heard Walt tell him that the others were pretending.. so it's obvious that the others are either workers of Hanso doing some type of experimentation and study or something else.

The good guy / bad guy theory may not be incorrect, there's 2 good guys and 2 bad guys on the list that the others want. Hmmmmmm

From the preview for next week, here were some things I noticed: (highlight for potential spoilers)

- it looks like Locke tries to destroy the computer, which may be the reason why we see the blast doors coming down

- Jack is standing in front of a huge dump of the tubes from last week (with the journals; the ones that get shot up in the air tube from the Pearl hatch)

Yeah, but there is no evidence of Desmond trying to leave in a boat. Maybe that's how he ended up on the island, via that boat, but for some reason I don't believe that. However I don't think its some oustide person either, so maybe it is Desmond...:whoknows: I can't wait for next week!!!

Oh, and they weren't "brought back" to the island the first time, they just thought they were further away then they really were. But its not like they were sucked into some kind of vortex or something...

Desmond was in a race around the world prior to arriving on the island. I assume he was in a boat that landed on the Island. -- Hence his arrival.

I think everything is a completely farce -- the losties are all experiments on human nature in the environment with limited guidance (Stimuli) by the observers. There will be controlled experiements (Buttons, encounters, etc..) but for the most part its a complete observational project.

I can't believe no one's brought up that the others somehow knew Sawyer's real name, James Ford. How do they know that? Did they somehow bring specific people to the island?

I disagree on the good guys vs. bad guys theory being thrown out the window. There is only a handful, if that, of the good ones with Locke being one of them. I see faults in both Jack and Hurley as well. Hurley has the gluttony thing going on and Jack it could be argued has pride. I'm not yet ready to theorize that this has something to do with the seven deadly sins since the numbers don't add up, but rather simply pointing out that both of them do have faults.

I think everything is a completely farce -- the losties are all experiments on human nature in the environment with limited guidance (Stimuli) by the observers. There will be controlled experiements (Buttons' date=' encounters, etc..) but for the most part its a complete observational project.[/quote']

At this point, this is what I believe and there may be some unusual things being involved... Like Walt's abilities, Hurley and the numbers, Locke and Rose being healed, probably by the magnetism etc...

And what the heck was Locke up to...though he seems to be back in the next episode...(was he going to the hatch, it seemed the wrong direction)

It appeared that he no longer felt that he belonged with the losties and is venturing out to find out why the Others sent Henry to retrieve him.

Is it true that the numbers have something to do with Yankee greats?

Yes, they are supposed to be retired NY Yankee #'s.

Suprised No one mentioned Claire grabbing Charlie's hand at the funeral or Locke witnessing Charlie tossing the statues into the ocean?

As for the blood thing - I suspect it might have to do with the "sickness" that Rousseau was talking about. Perhaps they were trying to ensure that Michael hadn't become infected?

Archived