Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ariz. Posse to Arrest Illegal Immigrants

Thiebear

Whats the over/under on France letting him go?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Whats the over/under on France letting him go?

• Never! They will make him Rot in jail
    • 10 years, they forgive.....
    • 5 years, they have to setup a deal
    • 2 years, they will have to put out the fires
    • 6 months, it'll be part of the student jobs protest.
    • Immediately in a premeditated surrender...

Only a racist neo-nazi scumbag would rather murder than let people work here.

Well, I'm not a "racist neo-nazi scumbag".

I WILL admit to being a bigoted, white, male who believes that society is supposed to work a certain way and is not adverse to saying so. I'm bigoted against women, illegal immigrants, non-Americans, the lazy, and anyone trying to damage the United States and what it stands for.

Thank God I'm not religious... :)

I want to treat them fairly, but fix the illegal part also.. It's not that hard to figure out really. And like Herndon the Republicans will find out in December it is a big deal.

Yes I would. The difference between me and many people is that I would expect to be run over if I were walking too slowly across the street as well.

No, the difference between you and many people is compassion and the respect of life.

No, the difference between you and many people is compassion and the respect of life.

I will not dispute that. I have no compassion and absolutely no respect for human life. Humanity has reduced itself to little more than a virus and I don't see that there's much chance for us to change that either.

"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

That kind of goes without saying doesn't it? In fact I think Christians would do well to remember what the bible has to say about the poor when forming an opinion on this issue.

But we are a secular state and have a secular government. The bible should have no impact on the laws of the land...should it?

Only a racist neo-nazi scumbag would rather murder than let people work here. :doh: :doh: :doh:

This is a sad thread. Some of you have no clue what it means to be an American.

I think all Americans have a clue of what it means to be an American, it just may not coincide with your opinion.

But we are a secular state and have a secular government. The bible should have no impact on the laws of the land...should it?
We are a republic and as such our government is a creation and reflection of it's people. While the government is limited in it's ability to promote religion, voters are not forced to ignore their own beliefs when choosing representation or what position to take on issues.

I think all Americans have a clue of what it means to be an American, it just may not coincide with your opinion.

Do you disagree with this point that choosing to murder foreign born poor people at the border rather then allow them to work is out of line with American ideology?

We are a republic and as such our government is a creation and reflection of it's people. While the government is limited in it's ability to promote religion, voters are not forced to ignore their own beliefs when choosing representation or what position to take on issues.

I'm with you, I am quite certain that there are others on your side of the immigration issue that would disagree with you here.

Well put

Do you disagree with this point that choosing to murder foreign born poor people at the border rather then allow them to work is out of line with American ideology?

See below for a previous post regarding this point. Yes I am against shooting on sight at the border. However by introducing "rather than allow them to work" instead of "to enter the country illegally" is playing with the words. And to clarify, I am against it in both instances.

And that idea is not taken very seriously by many people on both sides. You want more people to say they are against shooting on sight? Alright, I am against shooting on sight, and against leaving rotting bodies along the border. I also do not advocate or support illegal immigration.

We are a country of LAWS, Destino. There is a LEGAL PROCESS for foreign nationals to enter this country. If these people choose to circumvent that LEGALL PROCESS and enter the country illegally, why the heck shouldn't we shoot them? I'm not looking at shooting them when they're on the other side of the border. Only once they've illegally crossed into United States territory. That's not murder... that's National Defense.

We are a country of LAWS, Destino. There is a LEGAL PROCESS for foreign nationals to enter this country. If these people choose to circumvent that LEGALL PROCESS and enter the country illegally, why the heck shouldn't we shoot them? I'm not looking at shooting them when they're on the other side of the border. Only once they've illegally crossed into United States territory. That's not murder... that's National Defense.

There is also a LEGAL PROCESS to deal with those who break the law.

Because we have a LEGAL SYSTEM, with LAWS that lay out how LEGALLY we are supposed to deal with illegal immigrants. You are insane.

Speaking of laws, what about the law of the land?

"Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."

It's ironic that you want to argue that your position is about laws - while completely ignoring the fact that border patrol agents have not been granted the power of judge jury and executioner. The law states that the people attempting to cross illegally are to be detained and sent down the line for deportation. That's the law Mass, and it's one I have no problem with and in truth one that needs it's enforcement greatly increased.

It's you that is advocating law breaking. You are advocating the slaughter of poor people not because you love the law but because you are in love with the idea of deadly reprisals for anyone that steps out of line. No matter how minor the infraction you support potentially lethal consequences as evidenced by your comments concerning jaywalkers.

It's ironic that you want to argue that your position is about laws - while completely ignoring the fact that border patrol agents have not been granted the power of judge jury and executioner. The law states that the people attempting to cross illegally are to be detained and sent down the line for deportation. That's the law Mass, and it's one I have no problem with and in truth one that needs it's enforcement greatly increased.

It's you that is advocating law breaking. You are advocating the slaughter of poor people not because you love the law but because you are in love with the idea of deadly reprisals for anyone that steps out of line. No matter how minor the infraction you support potentially lethal consequences as evidenced by your comments concerning jaywalkers.

:applause: Mass takes a beating and keeps coming back!

I'm going to post something here that may be interpreted as a call out, but it is not intended that way.

Mass_Skinsfans, and I think he would agree, speaks for himself and nobody else, and there are likely few people that agree with him.

To categorize the rest of us with him is probably as insulting to him as it is to us. And diminishes the possibility for reasonable debate.

Only a racist neo-nazi scumbag would rather murder than let people work here. :doh: :doh: :doh:

This is a sad thread. Some of you have no clue what it means to be an American.

Unlike those who will roll over for the sake of political correctness.. Bull **** I'm not rolling over for nothing.. These people are invaders plain and simple and should be treated as such... They care so much about changing this country screw them let them go back to their own damn country and change it..

Oh that's right they can't because they'll be imprisoned over there for disagreeing.

I like how people use bible passages to back up what they are saying when it is convenient for them, but they say the bible is horrible and wrong, and it should be seperated from everything else. :doh:

Hillary did that a couple times.

I like how people use bible passages to back up what they are saying when it is convenient for them, but they say the bible is horrible and wrong, and it should be seperated from everything else. :doh:

Hillary did that a couple times.

Hillary said the bible is horrible and wrong?

Hillary said the bible is horrible and wrong?

:doh::doh::doh:

My point is, people who have no respect for the bible and treat those who have respect for the bible with ridicule, should not be qouting it. It means nothing to them. They cant be saying it should be taken out of the schools and everything, saying it should not be taught, and then start quoting it for their own gains.

Also, in regards to the immigration, it should be inforced a lot more then what it is. I am rather upset with Bush on this subject, he hasnt done anything about it, and might have made it worse. What should have been done is have people go out while the protests were going on and find out who was an illegal and who wasnt, and get rid of them that way.

Archived