Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mcnabb

Skin'emAlive

Actually, it was 2004. I posted a picture of him after he dropped his normal extra 20 lbs. Look at the season he had in 2004....

Things are a little different this year. He had an excellent year in 04, but that was with a slightly disgruntled yet semi-quiet TO catching the ball. This year he has a couple of injury prone and flash-in-the pan receivers. Go ahead bolster that D, cause you can always pick up a receiver in the FA market. Oh yeah, we took 'em all!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let's keep this thread going.... cause this one is gonna be fun this season.

I'm on record right now as saying I think McNabb is about to go OFF and have a near career year. He is coming in w/ a chip on his shoulder and something to prove. He'll be healthy and ready to roll. Book it.

You guys are barking up the wrong tree. McNabb should be fine physically. And he understands the offense very well. He's still very good until proven otherwise.

Besides, everyone knows the real reason he won't get to the next level is because he's black. Yes. It's proven.

donavan is a fine athlete, and has to do more than most qbs to help his team. unfortunately, he is not blessed with a good passing arm, and he needs excellent receivers, around him. if the trades, draft help him, and a improved offensive line, i expect mcnabb to be just fine. they will be tough on defense as usual, secondary may be a little old now.

Oh he'll throw some worm burners... that I expect. He won't just suddenly become the most accurate QB.

But I also get the feeling that he will also get back to using his legs a lot more.

I have no basis for my prediction of a huge season other than my gut. If I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it.

donavan is a fine athlete, and has to do more than most qbs to help his team. unfortunately, he is not blessed with a good passing arm, and he needs excellent receivers, around him. if the trades, draft help him, and a improved offensive line, i expect mcnabb to be just fine. they will be tough on defense as usual, secondary may be a little old now.

Take T.O. out of the mix, and exactly who has McNabb had at WR to help him? This crop they currently have is better than any WR combo they had in '00-'03.

As for the secondary being a little old.... Sheppard, Brown, and Lewis each were drafted in '02............that's old ?

Reggie Brown, Carl Ford, Jabar Gaffney, Michael Gasperson, Greg Lewis, Darnerien McCants, Billy McMullen, Todd Pinkston and a soft Westbrook as a receiving core. I think they picked up 2 late rounders. If this is better than '00-'03 than I'll take you up on that bet. I hope he has a lot of fire in those legs because he'll need'em.

Archived