Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mcnabb

Skin'emAlive

Since we are playing NAME THAT EAGLES WR......

Female Contestant 1 says.....

"Number 5, damn you fine, I wanna have your babies.....but we'll talk about that after the show.....anyways, I'll take LATE ROUND DUDS for $200."

Number 5 responds.......

"Here's a hint for you Miss Cutie With A Bootie......

This receiver was traded to the Pittsburgh Steelers after he had one of the best pre-season games in recent memory. A 5th Round pick out of the University of Alabama, this speedster provided the Eagles with a potentially dangerous KR/PR, that is until he showed what he could really do with a 2 TD game against Vinny and the Jets."

She responds.......

"Who is Carl Hankton?"

To which Number 5 responds.....

"No Phat Butt....the correct answer is......

WHO IS FREDDY MILLONS!"

Now thats a "throwback" player.

Truer words, brother :notworthy

You guys had better hope that he retired the "Dead Leg Shake".......

Last time he did that move, it was against another Redskin hard hitting FS....in the open field........remember?

You guys had better hope that he retired the "Dead Leg Shake".......

Last time he did that move, it was against another Redskin hard hitting FS....in the open field........remember?

No one ever gets a clean hit on McNabb. It's usually just glancing.

Worst hit I saw him take was against the Falcons when Chad Lavalais gave him a shot to the chest. And I think they fined him for that hit.

Worst hit I saw him take was against the Falcons when Chad Lavalais gave him a shot to the chest. And I think they fined him for that hit.

The worst hits McNabb has ever taken have come at the worst times. Against Atlanta last year, like you mentioned. Don't forget the late, cheap hit during the 03 NFCCG which totally changed the outcome.

The worst hits McNabb has ever taken have come at the worst times. Against Atlanta last year, like you mentioned. Don't forget the late, cheap hit during the 03 NFCCG which totally changed the outcome.

Please stop making excuses for the guy. He's a qb in the NFL...and he's a good one.

It's likely McNabb will get more hits this year. Many pass plays called in the huddle will likely result in him running for his life. Going into the season with this bunch of receivers must scare him.

tr1, you really are becomming a caricature of yourself out here man.....

*squak... Eagles are cheap....squak*

*squak....Eages F.O. messed up ... squak*

*squak....Eagles fans shouldn't defend their team .... squak*

*squak....Put me on ignore..........squak*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't forget.....

*squak.....Personal Attacks.....squak*

*squak.....I believe that........squak*

and my personal favorite....

*squak...... .....squak*

That's what he does when someone makes a valid point during a discussion with him and he never responds......he just disappears, only to return with some chicken headed article where he only posts part of it and then tries to put a spin on it that only suits his needs.........

Look at the TO he had in 2004...

:logo:

He's always been a good player. They got to the Super Bowl without TO and lost it with him. They reached the NFC championship game numerous times, also without TO. He's also helped them reach the playoffs from his second year on. Don't kid yourself into thinking that Mcnabb can't succeed without TO because he's already proven he can.

I'm actually kind of scared of Reggie Brown.

Every Eagle TD scored against us last season came from Brown. He killed us twice.

Yeah, we won both games, but still. I think a fully healthy McNabb means a 1000+ yard season for Brown.

Please don't forget the hit last year, at the game in FedEx, right before half, when McNabb tried to pull some crap play ....

I'm actually kind of scared of Reggie Brown.

Every Eagle TD scored against us last season came from Brown. He killed us twice.

Yeah, we won both games, but still. I think a fully healthy McNabb means a 1000+ yard season for Brown.

Actually, since McNabb has been in the league, he's only had 1 1000+ receiver ... guess who that was? The next closest was 833 (James Thrash). What makes you think that this will change this year?

The eagles turn out wideouts like we do linebackers. It doesnt matter the names, they'll be in the right position to make plays and make a name for themselves. Say what you want about Reid but the guy is a great coach. Same can be said for Gregg Williams on defense. He doesnt need a worldbeater and he doesnt go out and get the biggest names. He plugs guys in and makes them stars by preparing them and putting them in the right place. It actually turns out to be better. Guys like that are more coachable.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Try to stay on topic.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't forget.....

*squak.....Personal Attacks.....squak*

*squak.....I believe that........squak*

and my personal favorite....

*squak...... .....squak*

That's what he does when someone makes a valid point during a discussion with him and he never responds......he just disappears, only to return with some chicken headed article where he only posts part of it and then tries to put a spin on it that only suits his needs.........

*squak..... #4 ........squak*

Archived