Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Day Two Draft Thread: Redskins draft talk here.

Art

I guess it's a measure of how hard up we all are for something Skins related that there is so much talk about this draft. The FO has been using those picks to grab FAs for a couple of years now that we know can do it in the pros and not gambling away megabucks on maybes. Perhaps we should be considering which of these young players will be wearing the B&G five years down the road after they do their apprenticeship elsewhere...........

I think we should have moved into the 4th round we can always get kids that wont we drafted whether we like 5 guys or not 2 could reach FA but we let jean-gilles slide also LEON WILLIAMS would provide depth at middle backer allowing marshall to play both spots along with rocky competing for the weak side we traded up for rock we should have tried to be a little cheaper but what ever he's talented no doubt but leon might even if he's coached up be as talented a 4th rder that could be like a 2nd plus we'd have alot of speed leons quick plus rookie chemistry like last year campbell and Carlos from auburn----well still some dt depth and some sleeper corners too i'm sure they scouted plenty i'm pissed i've said it all damn draft STEPHEN GOSTKOWSKI at kicker just went to damn Bellichik that was the guy to replace hall hes a great kicker thats why adam V is gone! wake up here coaches get in there!

I'll be happy if the Redskins pick Guard in the 5th and carpet-bomb DB with the remaining picks. Or they can carpet-bomb OL in the 5th-7th and bring in a bunch of UDFA DBs.

Taking the best punter available would be a smart move too, but I don't think the #1 punter will be around for us in the 6th.

We're going to take a DB in the 5th round. You can book it! :fortune:

Alan Zemaitis 6-1 193 4.45 PSU

Anwar Phillips 6-0 192 4.5 PSU

DeMario Minter 5-11 191 4.6 Georgia

Pat Watkins 6-5 211 4.42 FSU

These guys are the best players available right now - much less in the 5th round. Watkins is a big-time play maker with great size - and he's a ST beast. I love Minter's game. He'd be great to have IF he's fast enough to play CB in the NFL.

We're going to take a DB in the 5th round. You can book it! :fortune:

Alan Zemaitis 6-1 193 4.45 PSU

Anwar Phillips 6-0 192 4.5 PSU

DeMario Minter 5-11 191 4.6 Georgia

Pat Watkins 6-5 211 4.42 FSU

These guys are the best players available right now - much less in the 5th round. Watkins is a big-time play maker with great size - and he's a ST beast. I love Minter's game. He'd be great to have IF he's fast enough to play CB in the NFL.

Zemaitis just went off the board to TB.

See what every body is willing to settle for hey why not dump probably dead wood and go get a maybe? like a jon scott now o-line depth we should have pursued leon gostkowski Youbouty especially could have been a great corner covered ginn jr and holmes in practices and looked good last year only a jr too so he's young wouldve been a definite 1st rder next draft!

Does anyone else think it would be a HUGE steal if we took Marcus Vick?? I know we got Campbell but it couldn't be a bad plan if Campbell doesn't work out for us...... Gibbs could work with his charachter issues maybe.

Template for today's picks.

This sucks. We should have picked _______ instead of_____!

Another shining example of the incompetency of the FO.

Who the heck is_________?

We should have traded that pick and the _____ pick to get ______

Camp Fodder.

:)

That's hilarious...

I'm so psyched we got another impact player on defense.

Archived