Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Day Two Draft Thread: Redskins draft talk here.

Art

Template for today's picks.

This sucks. We should have picked _______ instead of_____!

Another shining example of the incompetency of the FO.

Who the heck is_________?

We should have traded that pick and the _____ pick to get ______

Camp Fodder.

:)

We are going to pick up Ryan Plackemeier with our first 6th round pick. he will replace Frost and will handle kick-offs.

I just posted a thread about picking a Punter with a 6th, and since he is supposedly the best college punter.

I just posted a thread about picking a Punter with a 6th, and since he is supposedly the best college punter.

I like it SC. I think punters are grossly underrated in general; even moreso than kickers. Soooo many games are decided or greatly influenced by field position. A great punter can swing the entire tide of a game in your favor.

I think this will be especially important this season. The entire NFC East made significant upgrades this offseason, and there are more to come. Everyone in the division is a contender. Any advantage we can get could be huge.

Damn Eagles. It pains me to say it but they are having one of the best drafts...again.

I HIGHLY diasgree with that assessment. While they are filling needs, bunkly is a physical specimen, not a producer, gocong was a stretch, and the two o-lineman will not have an immediate impact. If they are on the field it's bad news for the feables.

Archived