My story on how I dated a cowboys fan

WVUforREDSKINS

What would you do?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• I'd give it a try just in case
    • No way on earth would I do it
    • I would never mention it as an option

So basically I was interested in this girl and she was interested in me. After talking for some time I found out that she was a huge cowboys fan! This was bad news but I was able to put up with it.....for a while. Anyway, one night I was really wasted after a night on the town (im talking ****faced drunk) and we went back to her place and were hooking up in her bed and I really dont remember much but I passed out and when I woke up my pants and her bed were soaked. She was next to me sound asleep and he PJ's were wet too. I had done it! I pissed on a cowboys fan!!

Robert Kelly, is that you?

I cant believe you guys are actually ragging on him for this. People piss themselves loads, its called incontinence. If he did it while he was asleep how the hell can you rag on him for that. If hed have done it sober then it woulda been wrong but he didnt. Give him a break, it was funny.

I cant believe you guys are actually ragging on him for this. People piss themselves loads, its called incontinence. If he did it while he was asleep how the hell can you rag on him for that. If hed have done it sober then it woulda been wrong but he didnt. Give him a break, it was funny.

I agree. The story was actually quite funny to me. No, I have never went on myself, but since it is a thing that happens all the time. I can definitely appreciate the humor in your story. :) Thanks for sharing. The story that is. :silly:

I'm glad most people were able to appreciate the humor in this story. I was reluctant to share this because I did not know how it would be received. I have to look at this story as humorous because needless to say we didnt' talk much after "the incident" I was embarrased and lost a nice piece of ass because of it.

Drip, drip, drip, pee on you.....I want to pee in your food!

you make my life complete when I turn your face into a toilet seat!

Dude -- I have it as a RINGTONE for one of the chicks on my cell ! :laugh:

Yea, I know, I know. I have a lack of respect for females.....been told that on here before :)

But that is hilarious

• 2 years later...

Archived