My story on how I dated a cowboys fan

WVUforREDSKINS

What would you do?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• I'd give it a try just in case
    • No way on earth would I do it
    • I would never mention it as an option

No. I haven't read all five pages, however; the fact remains that if you can't control yourself when you're drinking you shouldn't drink. Especially, when with a woman.

(sigh)

Well maybe you should before you reply. :doh:

That would negate your comments.

And for the record

I have diabetes insipidus and take medicine for it. Was so drunk I passed out having forgot to take it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes_insipidus

For all of you wondering what the next day was like, I didn't stick around to find out. :)

It was just a bunch of awkward moments seeing her around town.

(sigh)

Well maybe you should before you reply. :doh:

That would negate your comments.

And for the record

I have diabetes insipidus and take medicine for it. Was so drunk I passed out having forgot to take it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes_insipidus

For all of you wondering what the next day was like, I didn't stick around to find out. :)

It was just a bunch of awkward moments seeing her around town.

Sorry to hear about your disease, but that does not excuse you from being responsible. What you did was disgusting. Funny, but disgusting.

Sorry to hear about your disease, but that does not excuse you from being responsible. What you did was disgusting. Funny, but disgusting.

Disgusting? come on man, urine is mostly water and I'm sure you peed yourself lots of times when you were a kid. How was the OP being irresponsible, especially if he has a medical condition?

I've accidentally peed the bed twice cause I got really hammered, its no big deal. In fact, I had an awesome time both nights! I find it hard to believe this has never happened to you. Come on man, your 31 and you haven't lived a day in your life! Oh wait, that explains how you've had the time for 10,000 posts. Never mind, my friend.

Disgusting? come on man, urine is mostly water and I'm sure you peed yourself lots of times when you were a kid. How was the OP being irresponsible, especially if he has a medical condition?

I've accidentally peed the bed twice cause I got really hammered, its no big deal. In fact, I had an awesome time both nights! I find it hard to believe this has never happened to you. Come on man, your 31 and you haven't lived a day in your life! Oh wait, that explains how you've had the time for 10,000 posts. Never mind, my friend.

I guess only cool kids pee the bed.

For the record, I've never wet the bed after a night of drinking. Vomiting everywhere, yeah. But peeing myself... No.

So basically I was interested in this girl and she was interested in me. After talking for some time I found out that she was a huge cowboys fan! This was bad news but I was able to put up with it.....for a while. Anyway, one night I was really wasted after a night on the town (im talking ****faced drunk) and we went back to her place and were hooking up in her bed and I really dont remember much but I passed out and when I woke up my pants and her bed were soaked. She was next to me sound asleep and he PJ's were wet too. I had done it! I pissed on a cowboys fan!!

LMAO!!!...Classic dude:notworthy

Archived