My story on how I dated a cowboys fan

WVUforREDSKINS

What would you do?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• I'd give it a try just in case
    • No way on earth would I do it
    • I would never mention it as an option

Meh, you're only 22, you still have some time.

Not to be a downer, but I have friends who are no longer alive because people would get that inebriated and get into a car and drive. I don't go that far.

dude.... YES...!?! You don't know that? Come on, man.

JB

lol.gif

Sorry I haven't learned that yet :silly:

I at least had the decency to get up and piss on the wall the one time I supposedly did that. I never saw any proof. There was another incident where I did find evidence but even then I must have made my way to the bathroom and even flushed without waking up. (a bag that should have been there was instead near the couch I was passed out on) Just because you blacked out doesn't mean you have to lose common decency.

I at least had the decency to get up and piss on the wall the one time I supposedly did that. I never saw any proof. There was another incident where I did find evidence but even then I must have made my way to the bathroom and even flushed without waking up. (a bag that should have been there was instead near the couch I was passed out on) Just because you blacked out doesn't mean you have to lose common decency.

So you had the decency to get up and pee on someone's wall? If only we could all be like you.

Blacking out by definition usually means loss of common sense.

Reread your post and tell me how much sense you make :dunce:

Archived