Taylor 36

Will you shop till you drop?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Will you shop till you drop?

• NO! It will ruin the message...
    • NO, i don't have the cash..
    • I'll grab a few things...
    • I'm taking out a loan right now...

apparently, your school bus was stuck in a trafffic jam in manassas and you never got to school to learn how to read. (maybe that's why you couldn't hang at friggin' shepherd college ;) )

I LIVE 3 MILES FROM A CINGULAR TOWER

A chicken coup on top of a big hill hardly constitutes a cellular tower :silly:

(Hey that is Shepherd University now!! :doh: )

Guess I'm the only one with Ntelos. I don't have a problem with dropped calls. But beware if you want to download ringtones & stuff. You HAVE to go through their 'Brew" network, so they can charge you more.

Guess I'm the only one with Ntelos. I don't have a problem with dropped calls. But beware if you want to download ringtones & stuff. You HAVE to go through their 'Brew" network, so they can charge you more.

There is only one Cell company in Shenandoah county and it is Ntelos. Fortunately I get signal with Verizon all through it

I have Nextel from my work. Hate it.

Wife has Verizon. The service is pretty good - but I wish they had smaller plans. Her service contract of 2 years expires in June. I'm thinking of looking around b/c she's been paying about $55 a month.....on average using 200 total minutes, 2 texts and 2 pics per month.....Their minimum plan is just too much for what she uses her cell for.

Maybe we can get something w/ 2 phones on Verizon or something - so when my Nextel does not work....I can switch to my personal phone.

I have nextel .... hardly ever get dropped calls, and i travel frequently for work. Sometimes were in WV, sometimes were in southern va, norfolk, newport news.. but mainly were in the dc area here......works great everywhere. Sure there are dead zones on certain roads and neighborhoods that ive come to learn, so i dont even try to direct connect or use the phone while in in those areas :)

If you lookin for a cell service with none of these "dead zones" your searching for a needle in a haystack thats 10,000 miles tall .... they all have them! and all in different areas.

Most of the people that I talk to are verizon customers so I decided I wanted to talk to them for free so I got verizion and I'm extremly happy with the price and service.

I had cingular for about a year. The customer service is crap crap crap crap and poo.

For some strange reason, no matter how early I sent in my payment to them...it's always late...I hate fighting with their customer service. I always have to talk to the people that barely speak english and have a hard time hearing. :doh:

verizon is the way to go

Archived