Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Cooley Black and Pink Jersey

SkinsNoles21

I dont have a girlrfriend, but I am about to go out and start searching just so I can buy her one of these in time for next football season. I might even just buy the jersey and hang up in my closet and when the right chick comes along....bam, i give her this.........Could even be better than a ring....:laugh: :laugh: JK...but i still like this jersey

http://store.redskins.com/productinfo.asp?item=36&deptcode1=543&cart=

17GQEB-47front.jpg

Last year in the NFL shop catolog I saw a womans regular burgandy jersey. I am going to buy a Portis one for my wife this year to go along with mine and my two boys and we having family pictures wearing them. Of course I have a new baby girl so I think I will get her a cheerleader outfit for her.

Just get the kids jerseys (depending on how big your girlfriend is). They are cheap and fit perfect.

My girlfriend (about 5', thin but stacked) fits perfectly in a small from like kids foot locker, and my sister (5'3ish, average size) fits perfect in a medium.

thanks for adding that, info we definitely needed ;)

I dont have a girlrfriend, but I am about to go out and start searching just so I can buy her one of these in time for next football season. I might even just buy the jersey and hang up in my closet and when the right chick comes along....bam, i give her this.........Could even be better than a ring....:laugh: :laugh: JK...but i still like this jersey

http://store.redskins.com/productinfo.asp?item=36&deptcode1=543&cart=

17GQEB-47front.jpg

A Chris Cooley jersey. I don't know about. You'd just be marking her for him to tag later. You should probably encourage her to join the Redskinettes too.

Just get the kids jerseys (depending on how big your girlfriend is). They are cheap and fit perfect.

My girlfriend (about 5', thin but stacked) fits perfectly in a small from like kids foot locker, and my sister (5'3ish, average size) fits perfect in a medium.

Good info. you definitely just saved me a few bucks (now I just need to replace my current girl with a stacked one). (I really hope she isn't a member of ES).:D

Good info. you definitely just saved me a few bucks (now I just need to replace my current girl with a stacked one). (I really hope she isn't a member of ES).:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

........ and im still laughing! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:.

Sure hope she isnt a member.

Why would anyone want to buy this. If the girl in question was a true fan, she would want to wear the B and G colours. Or the white and gold.

Actually, come to that, i disagree with anyone wearing the normal black jerseys as well. I only ever wear my Portis white jersey, or my 70th Anniversary Sean Taylor one.

Hey if people are gonna buy these things and it keeps the parking and ticket prices from climbing even MORE then what the hell?

Just like the black jerseys, it takes a certain kind of fan to purchase them..... These same people are sometimes the same who are often quick to forget that its the name on the front of the jersey that matters, not the name on the back. (See every single Lavar Thread) And that the burgandy and gold (or as many of the new fans will refer to them as : "Red and yellow") that counts.

Hey Philly has black jerseys that are "tight" :doh: :doh: Why cant we have black and pink and black ones for our ladies? And of course lets not forget our sexually diverse fans - this summer expect a rainbow jersey too!!!

Anything for a buck. I mean at least the pink hats were for Breast Cancer research... :doh:

Archived