Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis Quote of the Week

COOOOLEY!

Clinton Portis and Hines Ward were out fishing on the Same boat in the Gridiron Battle on Espn... Neither of them have caught a fish and Clinton says

"What if I go catch that duck? Will that count?"

Haha I might be the only one that finds this funny

Clinton Portis and Hines Ward were out fishing on the Same boat in the Gridiron Battle on Espn... Neither of them have caught a fish and Clinton says

"What if I go catch that duck? Will that count?"

Haha I might be the only one that finds this funny

yeah i seen that also, it was pretty koo. man clinton is a real funny guy.

it was also koo that at the end when the national team won, osi from the

giants gave props 2 clinton.

did u guys see the eagles fans chanting there little song...where was the show located at...

It was down in Orlando at DisneyWorld...I like the show, it highlights the players off the field...another great marketing tool of the NFL. ESPN is owned by Disney, thats why it was on ESPN at Disneyworld. Clinton's quote about the Duck was by far the funniest moment of the entire show. Portis and Ward both went fishless in that challenge. I'll tell u what though, Eli can fish like the Southern Man he is...I think he caught 4 or 5 of them. Peyton was hating it. Portis represented the Skins well during the entire event....he's my favorite Redskin by a mile. :laugh:

this is kinda off topic...since it's not about the quote but on espn.com there's a video of him and santana during the espn interview and they showed some CRAZY outfits that he wore for the white house egg thing......u guys should check it out

Archived