Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cromartie Visits Skins....scout.com article

SkinsNoles21

Cromartie is listed in most mock drafts as going in the bottom of the 1st round or top of the 2nd round.

That means we would have to trade next years 2nd round pick to move up to the top of the round or trade next years 1st round pick for a high 2nd round pick. Is he worth that? :whoknows:

The only knock on Cromartie is his lack of experience.

Cromartie is listed in most mock drafts as going in the bottom of the 1st round or top of the 2nd round.

That means we would have to trade next years 2nd round pick to move up to the top of the round or trade next years 1st round pick for a high 2nd round pick. Is he worth that? :whoknows:

Figure we'll trade next years first for an early to mid 2d (33-43), and yes he's worth it especailly if you think the Redskins will go deep into the playoffs next year (ie trading pick 32 from next year for this pick would be a steal).

http://seminoles.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/cromartie_antonio00.html

Cromartie measured 6-2.5" and 208 lbs., at the combine and ran a 4.49 forty, even though he is recovering from an ACL injury. He also returns kickoffs and punts.

The draft is Apr 29th and Sean Taylor's trial is now in May. So Cromartie who is big enough to play safety, could be insurance in case Taylor had to do some jail time. Or he could be Shaun Springs eventual replacement at CB.

On the other hand, everybody the Redskins bring in for a workout, it doesn't mean they are going to draft them. :whoknows:

I am a big time Nole fan, as you may have noticed my location. Cromartie is going to be a stud in the NFL and I feel like, although we may need a linebacker, adding CRO would be great depth for our secondary and not to mention all of the talent and youth we would have at that position........oh wait, thats every position bc the Skins are loaded

hmmm lets name good noles defenders

1. D Sanders

2. D Brooks

3. C Simon

4. P Boulware

5. M Boulware

6. Leroy Bulter

7. C Hope

etc and i can go on, before idiotic comments are made because u hate a college think again good players play ball point blank, HAIL

:notworthy

Just to add on...

S. Rolle

T. Buckley

B. Mcfadden

D. Dockett

T. Johnson

T. Polley

D. Jackson

D. Gibson

-And that's just defense

Not including; Bunkley (dt), Sims (olb), and Wimbley(de) who will all be first rounders this year!

This is for the guy who said "no thanks" just because he was a Seminole!

:notworthy

Just to add on...

S. Rolle

T. Buckley

B. Mcfadden

D. Dockett

T. Johnson

T. Polley

-And that's just defense

Not including; Bunkley (dt), Sims (olb), and Wimbley(de) who will all be first rounders this year!

This is for the guy who said "no thanks" just because he was a Seminole!

A seminole...no thanks :D :laugh:

In all honesty, I know all about Cromartie and think he is an excellent player. While I can't stand FSU if the skins were to get a player from there that would contribute I would see no problem there, he won't be around for our pick though and I don't feel as though we should trade any future picks away for once

A seminole...no thanks :D :laugh:

In all honesty, I know all about Cromartie and think he is an excellent player. While I can't stand FSU if the skins were to get a player from there that would contribute I would see no problem there, he won't be around for our pick though and I don't feel as though we should trade any future picks away for once

Hey, how do u think us FSU fans feel with all these Miami guys on the team! :D

But we learn to like these guys now, even though we hated them in college.

:logo:

Hey, how do u think us FSU fans feel with all these Miami guys on the team! :D

But we learn to like these guys now, even though we hated them in college.

:logo:

I think you FSU fans feel honored :D ...but i'm all for anybody helping the skins to win....even noles if need be :puke:

If he came to Washington and played under GW and company he would easily become the best CB from this draft class. His injury is the only reason he is not a top 10 pick. He has Sean Taylor like potential.

he could fall to our pick too, people are concerned about his injury and lack of experience. Like the thread about Kiwi yesterday, Cromartie has the potential, and pretty good measurables. We don't need him to start at nickel right away, but seems like Springs won't last more than 2 more seasons, and that is when Cromartie could be ready. Also, Gregg Williams likes the big, physical corners.

I doubt it. I don't think we will trade next years first. We already have our four starters and in two years(or next year) when springs is on the outs we can draft a first round cb. However, you never know what the skins are gonna do they love surprises. And if we get him I wouldn't be mad I like corners, and you never know when guys are gonna go down and we have to end up playing the practice squad like last year.

Archived