Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cromartie Visits Skins....scout.com article

SkinsNoles21

Let me tell you somethin brother....this guy just doesn't give a **** no more brother I mean if we can just trade our 1-7 round next year for him it would be the best thing that ever happened to the skins. This guy literally eats thunder and ****s lightning wooooooooooo brother woooooooo. (i'm drunk)

:cheers:

Let me tell you somethin brother....this guy just doesn't give a **** no more brother I mean if we can just trade our 1-7 round next year for him it would be the best thing that ever happened to the skins. This guy literally eats thunder and ****s lightning wooooooooooo brother woooooooo. (i'm drunk)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This guy would have been projected to go earlier in the draft if he wouldn't have gotten hurt in college. He is fit now and would be a great addition to the DB corps. Rogers, Cromartie, Taylor, and Archuletta.......I'd hate to go up against that group. We should trade up and get this guy.

Errrrr......Dont forget a fellow by the name of Springs. While I'd love to add Cromartie for depth, Shawn Springs isnt dead yet either. Cromartie would just be the icing on the cake.

FOXsports has Cromartie going to Dallas at 18. If that happens, will your opinion be the same?

Dallas needs a FS. I can't see this happening at all.

Right now Cromartie is tops on my own wishlist for our first pick of the draft...

1. Antonio Cromartie

2. Thomas Howard

3. D'Qwell Jackson/Rocky McIntosh/Kelly Jennings

I would happily give up our #53 pick and next years 3rd (and maybe even 4th) pick(s) to grab him. I mean, even if he is still recovering from his ACL tear, we don't need him to contribute even as the nickelback this season and we can just focus on getting him ready for the following years. He's a tremendous athlete that just needs to be coached (by Jerry Gray, hopefully :D ).

Dallas needs a FS. I can't see this happening at all.

Right now Cromartie is tops on my own wishlist for our first pick of the draft...

1. Antonio Cromartie

2. Thomas Howard

3. D'Qwell Jackson/Rocky McIntosh/Kelly Jennings

cromartie is on top of my wishlist as well. i would move rocky to 2nd and kelly to 3rd

Archived