Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Lead prosecutor in Sean Taylor's trial steps aside

21KillzCowboys

What is the process for replacing a prosecutor? Will it be assigned by the court or the "victims"

I think the court has to do that.

Love the Moss clip.

What is the other pic?

It's just a red "x" when I view it.

Do I need to download something?

The LEGENDARY Sir Mixalot is coming out of semi-retirement to prosecute this case.

When asked about the opportunity to take hold of the trial, he was quoted as saying, "You know, I always wanted to study the law. Now, I get my chance to be a lawyer without any of the annoying school! What can I say, I like big judges and I cannot lie, you other juries can't deny, when the plaintiff walks in with an itty bitty case and the defense throws it in his face you get sprung."

:logo:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If and when this case gets dropped or Taylor is found not guilty redskin fans everywhere are going to celebrate like its a national holiday. I might get drunk enough to puke or wet the bed or maybe both.

P.S. someone should start a countdown to August 13

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck

There never was a solid case against Taylor. There was never any proof that he even had a gun in his possesion the night of the incident. His acusers were criminals who in fact were caught firing shots into the car and house of one of Taylor's friends the same night, yet for some reason they were never prosecuted. :rolleyes: Oh and BTW, some how Greico also missed the fact that Taylor's accusers had a rap sheet a mile long that included getting caught with stolen ATVs.

This case was never anything more than a grandstanding ADA trying to get his name in the papers. Well he wound up getting that, but not they way he wanted. I hope he's good a scratching records, b/c his career as a prosecutor is probably done. Well, maybe he can become an ambulance chaser. What a dumbass. :doh:

THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!

The Miami Dade DA's office has decided to go fourth with the trail and make it a reality show. The DA of the case will be none other than Flava Flav. The show will be entitled "Flava of Law". Flava Flav will hand out giant clock neckalces to the Jury members he deems fit for the trail.

"This is a great opportunity for me, ya know. My show Flava of Love popped off wit mad success and now I get to do the whole lawya thing."

The actual paramiters of the show are not set in stone, but it looks like Bravo or CourtTV will carry the show in their 9:00pm Friday time slot.

DAMN!!! All I can say is............ FLAVA FLAAAAAV!!!!!

THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!

The Miami Dade DA's office has decided to go fourth with the trail and make it a reality show. The DA of the case will be none other than Flava Flav. The show will be entitled "Flava of Law". Flava Flav will hand out giant clock neckalces to the Jury members he deems fit for the trail.

"This is a great opportunity for me, ya know. My show Flava of Love popped off wit mad success and now I get to do the whole lawya thing."

The actual paramiters of the show are not set in stone, but it looks like Bravo or CourtTV will carry the show in their 9:00pm Friday time slot.

DAMN!!! All I can say is............ FLAVA FLAAAAAV!!!!!

:laugh: ... :D

Greico was not the DA he is an assistant DA, and you had best belive that the DA knows about this case and gave approval for it to be prosecuted. All this is, is a change of prosecuters that is all it is not being dismissed.

I don't think this goes to trial... but on off chance that case is not dismissed and no plea bargain is struck, now at the very least there is a very strong basis for an appeal... great news, no matter how you look at it...

I think it still goes to trial. It will be less embarrasing to loose the case then it will be to drop it at this point.

I don't know, now Taylor's lawyer is going to harp on all of this everytime he gets a microphone. He's got a lot of ammo about how unprofessional they've been...

Besides, lets not forget that they have no evidence that we know of, other than the testimony of a bunch of guys that are evidently jailbirds. From the sounds of it, they might get wiped up in court also.

Archived