Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Czabe hits nail on the head......

jwebst1

it's really funny to see fans complaining about sitting in the stands when the winter weather comes. at RFK it was considered a badge of honor to be in the stands and watch the snow and the Redskins beat Dallas in December :)

so, who says that things always are new and improved? :laugh:

Humidor, chain restaurants, $450 customized jerseys.

I can do without all of it.

it's really funny to see fans complaining about sitting in the stands when the winter weather comes. at RFK it was considered a badge of honor to be in the stands and watch the snow and the Redskins beat Dallas in December :)

so, who says that things always are new and improved? :laugh:

Humidor, chain restaurants, $450 customized jerseys.

I can do without all of it.

Amen brother!

The quickest way is to cut through DC and take 395. Even if you do get to 295 the heck with the beltway hop on 395.

:shutup: Dude, you're killing my "secret" route out of the stadium. Next thing you know everybody'll be taking that route and it'll be choked too. In other words, ixsnay on the appligflay of the umsgay!! :D

I go to a game or two per year and love it, BUT the best seat in the house is right on front of my 54" HD TV with the NFL Sunday ticket and my DVR. There is just nothing better, and the day somebody invents something better, I'm getting it.

I think Skins stadium tickets are becoming like theater events, a novelty people want to experience sometimes, but they rather watch the movie at home most often.

The downside MIGHT be crowd enthusiasm and loadness at critical times, but I think this could be staged just like Saturday Night Live or Jay Leno with "applause signs".

i'm sorry, but but if i could go to every game, i would. Nothing like a cold ass sunday sitting in the nosebleeds watching the skins. There is nothing that can compare.

P.S. The linc is a fantastic stadium! (i'm not being sarcastic)

:shutup: Dude, you're killing my "secret" route out of the stadium. Next thing you know everybody'll be taking that route and it'll be choked too. :D

Go around Fedex field to Redkin Dr. Stay on this road straight ahead and it turns into Brightseat road. Follow it 'till it dead ends, left onto Ardwick Ardmore RD. DO NOT TRY TO ACCESS US50, make a left on Pennsy Drive, right on Veterans Pky, then you can hit US50.

This route will bypass all the hmmm... people. Don't worry about the route being discovered, they won't read and act like sheep...

i'm sorry, but but if i could go to every game, i would. Nothing like a cold ass sunday sitting in the nosebleeds watching the skins. There is nothing that can compare.

Hot, comfortable, excited women watching the game with you beats it every time, unless you're gay.

No hot, freezing cold women looking to snuggle under the blanket at the stadium is the way to go. :D

I thought that also at first, but there are 2 problems:

1) You can't tell if they're hot for real under all that clothing, they may be 20 lbs overweight and you'd think it's the jacket...

2) Even if they're hot and ready to go, you can't do anything about it in the stadium...

So, I still think my living room is better.

Wow, and I remember when the price was 15-20 bucks to watch a game while sitting in pretty good seats.

Too bad that was over 20 years ago. Inflation for sports is much more over that time period than for anything else though.

Imagine paying 40 bucks for a Big Mac and 70 for the extra value meal.

Its a luxury tax at this point and there are plenty of fans to support it obviously.

Archived