Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So I decided to stop getting drunk.

dks1240

The more I read of this thread the more I am exceptionally pleased that I never got interested in drinking much alcohol. Not that I could now even if I had when I was younger. Nowadays I'm generally packing heat when I'm in a restaurant or bar (legal in Mass.) and that doesn't mix well with drinking much.

You bring a gun with you when you got out to eat?? :wtf:

I've never been a big drinker. I do it on occasion to have fun (big parties, football games). I've never been "drunk" I quit when I feel tipsy. Plus after have gone through chemo, I need to work that much harder to keep my health up to par. Plus I work out hard to keep my abs :laugh:

You bring a gun with you when you got out to eat?? :wtf:

Yes I do. I carry a firearm about 85-90% of the time that I am outside of my apartment. Whether it's to take out the trash or going to dinner or going shopping, I generally have a gun with me. I also have other self-defense tools with me at ALL times. I hope to never need them, and probably won't, but I won't go into a bar without a firearm.

Yes I do. I carry a firearm about 85-90% of the time that I am outside of my apartment. Whether it's to take out the trash or going to dinner or going shopping, I generally have a gun with me. I also have other self-defense tools with me at ALL times. I hope to never need them, and probably won't, but I won't go into a bar without a firearm.

Damn, and I thought D.C. and Baltimore were bad.....I don't think I will venture to the so called "quiet corner" anytime soon....sounds dangerous :whoknows:

And you carry this fire arm unconcealed?

My question is why? Is it a genatalia size issue???

I mean really. I have many friends that are law enforcement officers and I am also a member of the fratenal order of police. I just don't get the need for carrying in public. I have a license to carry but don't choose to on my hip. In my vehicle? maybe.

And you carry this fire arm unconcealed?

My question is why? Is it a genatalia size issue???

I mean really. I have many friends that are law enforcement officers and I am also a member of the fratenal order of police. I just don't get the need for carrying in public. I have a license to carry but don't choose to on my hip. In my vehicle? maybe.

No. Massachusetts has CONCEALED carry, not OPEN carry. To carry it openly in public would lead to a Class B Felony charge.

As to why.... We live in a dangerous society with a whole lot of dangerous people. Our crime rates are poor, at best and terrible in many places. I'm 5'6" and weigh about 180 lbs. I'm not going to win a physical altercation with my hands. I understand and accept that. Which is why I carry the means to deal with different situations if necessary. ESPECIALLY when I'm going places where there's alcohol, large amounts of cash, or other potential targets. Additionally, I don't use credit cards which means there are times that I may be carrying multiple hundreds of dollars in cash with me.

Archived