Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "LaVar to Giants Rumor" Discussion Thread

jeronimobrat

I wish the season was here already. I am so tierd of reading "Bring back Lavar", "Lavar rumors", "Why did we get rid of Lavar" threads almost as much as I am seeing "Why isn't Campbell ready", "Brunell or Campbell in 06", "Question about JC" threads. The thing is though, about all Campbell posts, is that he is a Redskin so I am forced to browse through the posts. So with any luck, this rumor is true, and after that I won't have to see another Lavar thread until we play the Gaints. At which time, I am certain, all the Lavar lovers will stomp in to stake their claims all over again. :doh: God help us all....:puke:

:gaintsuck

Great, now when we play the Giants this year we'll have to hear Lavar run his dam mouth about how it was all about respect, blah blah blah. :jerk:

Add in a dash of Antonio Pierce...

:doh:

Can't wait. :rolleyes: (and don't you just know don banks and lenny p will give their grievances priority in their columns?)

I wish the season was here already. I am so tierd of reading "Bring back Lavar", "Lavar rumors", "Why did we get rid of Lavar" threads almost as much as I am seeing "Why isn't Campbell ready", "Brunell or Campbell in 06", "Question about JC" threads. The thing is though, about all Campbell posts, is that he is a Redskin so I am forced to browse through the posts. So with any luck, this rumor is true, and after that I won't have to see another Lavar thread until we play the Gaints. At which time, I am certain, all the Lavar lovers will stomp in to stake their claims all over again. :doh: God help us all....

Dont forget when the thread comes out titled "When we play Lavar...."

']Kevin' date='

Well, it is actually a good place to talk Giants football but there are a lot of people there who jump on everyone for posting if they posted a repeat thread. They feel they have the right to police the board when there is actually only one owner of the board. I wish I knew how to make a board like this for the Giants.[/quote']

you probably know more about the skins than your own team....

The Giants don't need a damn linebacker, the need safeties, and cornerbacks. My gosh people, who cares if he goes to the Giants? The Giants had the 27th ranked pass defense last season, and we exploited that late last season, and with our new offensive weapons, we will kill them this season.

Let them sign 5 linebackers. They don't need them..

Redskins | Arrington hearing will be Thursday

Wed, 5 Apr 2006 18:42:25 -0700

The Washington Post reports a hearing will take place Thursday, April 6, in U.S. District Court in New York concerning the case between agent Carl Poston, who represents free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Redskins), and the NFL Players Association. Poston is appealing a two-year suspension issued by the NFLPA.

I THINK THIS MAY BE THE WHERE THE SPECULATION OF HIM VISITING NEW YORK COMES FROM!!!!!!!!!

I wish the season was here already. I am so tierd of reading "Bring back Lavar", "Lavar rumors", "Why did we get rid of Lavar" threads almost as much as I am seeing "Why isn't Campbell ready", "Brunell or Campbell in 06", "Question about JC" threads. The thing is though, about all Campbell posts, is that he is a Redskin so I am forced to browse through the posts. So with any luck, this rumor is true, and after that I won't have to see another Lavar thread until we play the Gaints. At which time, I am certain, all the Lavar lovers will stomp in to stake their claims all over again. :doh: God help us all....:puke:
This post is too true. As soon as I start hearing any more people ranting about how the Redskins messed up by getting rid of Lavar and we'll be sorry and he'll make the Pro Bowl because he's the best linebacker in the league and Williams doesn't know what he's doing and 56 is going to destroy us when he plays us again......I think my head will just explode right then and there. Dent says he ain't going to the Giants, so I'll take his word for that at the moment, but if he does, I really won't lose any sleep over it, and neither will any other sane Redskins fan I'm sure.

The first thread I saw "Lavar becomes a Giant!" started by jeronimobrat caused me to search for a link or source like crazy. Which was a waste of my time, because if in fact this has happened, only Lavar, the Giants, and jeronimobrat know about it and the first two are being pretty tight lipped (not sure if "lipped" has 1 or two P's).

Then I come back to ES and I see "The Official "LaVar to Giants Rumor" Discussion Thread" by jeronimobrat.

Even though the second thread title is a huge improvement, Let it go Bro!

The Giants don't need a damn linebacker, the need safeties, and cornerbacks. My gosh people, who cares if he goes to the Giants? The Giants had the 27th ranked pass defense last season, and we exploited that late last season, and with our new offensive weapons, we will kill them this season.

Let them sign 5 linebackers. They don't need them..

What? Have you been paying attention to the NFL news in the last month? THe Giants signed Demps, and they have Gibril Wilson. As well as signing Madison to start and R.W. McQuaters as depth. The Giants need an OLB and a DT.

Archived