Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "LaVar to Giants Rumor" Discussion Thread

jeronimobrat

If anyone watches the NFL Network which is provided through Comcast on channel 180; The sports commentator briefly discussed the speculation turned accurate. Lavar has come to terms with the Giants as of today! There will be probably be a section in the Washington Post tomorrow morning for anyone who cares to read or you can check out the webpages of NFL or ESPN.:eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I know we're going to see about 50 "LA to Giants!!" threads on this forum. WE'll alow one.

This one. :)

All others will either be merged here, moved to Around the NFL, or closed. We don't mind discussing the topic, but please help us keep it from overrunning the forum.

Merci.

Kevin,

Well, it is actually a good place to talk Giants football but there are a lot of people there who jump on everyone for posting if they posted a repeat thread. They feel they have the right to police the board when there is actually only one owner of the board. I wish I knew how to make a board like this for the Giants.

']Om' date='

That isn't the site I'm talking about. I go to bigblueinteractive.com.

What is your handle on that site?[/quote']

My bad.

I'm Mantra on BBWC. The one with the Extremequill avatar. :)

Just in, LaVar hasnt talked to Giants since he left NYC. He does no t know where these RUMORS are coming from. "It wont be the Giants" says LA.

Just ban anyone who even mentions anything about anybody signing anywhere without link.

Just in, LaVar hasnt talked to Giants since he left NYC. He does no t know where these RUMORS are coming from. "It wont be the Giants" says LA.

Just ban anyone who even mentions anything about anybody signing anywhere without link.

Source???

This means no more than his source-less claim

Archived