Taylor & Archuletta Final Design and Pricing

Dana87

Quotes from my mouth in recent years;

"oh man we got deion! we are going to be great"

"dude Bruce Smith! he is going to get like 20 sacks this year!"

"Steve Spurrier! our offense is going to be unstoppable"

"Archuleta and Taylor are going to be a force!"

I am not suprised or shocked at some of the posts on this ol thread

Was anyone dumb enough to buy one of these shirts?

I was, and would do it again, had fun wearing it in the preseason. Wanna laugh at someone, go find the guys that paid the bucks for the arch jersey's they were selling for 79.00 in the Skins stores.

Five years from now it'll be fun to wear, a great conversation starter.

I was, and would do it again, had fun wearing it in the preseason. Wanna laugh at someone, go find the guys that paid the bucks for the arch jersey's they were selling for 79.00 in the Skins stores.

Five years from now it'll be fun to wear, a great conversation starter.

I totally dodged a bullet on this one, because I was tempted to get one since he was my favorite player on the Rams. I opted for a Marcus jersey instead, soooo I think I made the right choice! :cheers:

Not even if you paid me would I wear that garbage.

If I were the original poster I would claim that we all missed the humor of the thread and that it was meant as nothing more than an April Fool's joke.

Did you even bother to look at the date of the original post? Or just read it and reflex post?? :doh:

I've gotta be honest. If you can go back to find these threads, you have no life. Seriously. This deserves a temp ban in my book.

I thought the "mantra" around here was to search for things that had already been posted to refrain from starting a new thread. I don't see anything wrong with bumping something that was already written about. :cheers:

I thought the "mantra" around here was to search for things that had already been posted to refrain from starting a new thread. I don't see anything wrong with bumping something that was already written about. :cheers:

Amen bro, the sig rocks too.

Great bump for irony. Sorry to the thread starter.

Archived